Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Back road boosting
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my front lip on and got my car out of storage finally. Of course knowing my luck I went to start it today and got a random misfire so now I need to trouble shoot that and get this pig on the road. Excuse the dirtyness of the car haha

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Front looks good, so did it pass the driveway test? ;) I might be looking to get one before summer.

+rep for a fellow mass, errr... nehole

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Can't believe you guys still have snow up there.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
It looks great!

What are the specs on your wheels?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Thanks, The boost is nice until something goes wrong and then u get to dick around and try to fix it.
Which is another reason why I try to stay away from boost from all the problems. But, still would be nice to have the power.:)

·
Back road boosting
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which turbo kit do you have? Or did you customize your own? + rep for having boost though :)
Its the SRT 2.75 kit with GTE internals and their fuel return system. I also have a few parts on it from my old Turbo East kit

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks, The boost is nice until something goes wrong and then u get to dick around and try to fix it.
haha, I don't miss that at all! At least until I see a boosted IS like yours, then I'm jealous! Nice and clean by the way:).

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Car looks good, I think it needs some side skirts and a rear lip though.

·
Monkey Style
1,885 Posts
Ahhhhh.......boost. Very nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts