Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Car looks pretty sick in a lot of ways...I guess the front lip is suppose to look that way to compesate for the rear bumper?? Other than that, looks great!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car looks pretty sick in a lot of ways...I guess the front lip is suppose to look that way to compesate for the rear bumper?? Other than that, looks great!
thats not a lip its a original airwalker japan sportx front bumper

·
Registered
128 Posts
are you painting the front and rear lip? i like the back black.. but id paint the front....

what the bars in the back? anymore pics?

nice car!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Apologies, APOLOGIES!!" Did not know....which is why I questioned it in the 1st place....thank you for clarifying. Still looks good sir.:cool:
i painted the black to see how it would look if i overlay it with carbon

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are you painting the front and rear lip? i like the back black.. but id paint the front....

what the bars in the back? anymore pics?

nice car!
i dont really have any good pix of that
but i made my own xbracing in the inside with cpillar bars

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Man you're repping "Club Lexus", "ISfanatics", but no "my.is"?? :( sad. You do realize what site this is right?

Besides that I really like your car. I'd go with the CF wrap or go white again, but even if you don't it still looks good.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man you're repping "Club Lexus", "ISfanatics", but no "my.is"?? :( sad. You do realize what site this is right?

Besides that I really like your car. I'd go with the CF wrap or go white again, but even if you don't it still looks good.
i know i know i just have never gotten a sticker 2 rock:(

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would've gotten the whole front painted IMO. That's just my taste. Hot nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Car looks amazing, but that front needs to be white.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
car is coming out good. keep it up

1 - 20 of 73 Posts