Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I have not posted a pic since I joined the site. I felt that my pretty stock IS wouldnt draw to much attention. But I washed her up yesterday and figured what the hell. My mods so far are:

Eibach Prokits
New KYB GR2 shocks
Authentic L-Sportline rear spoiler
Grom I-pod audio adapter
License plate LED's with TRD frame/TRD tag screws
Black Pearl Emblems from Carson Toyota
TRD CF grill
SRT intake - powdercoated black
Tanabe Concept G Exhaust
Injen header heatshield

Some of these mods will appear through the pages, this thread is turning into a diary for my car!

Thanks for looking, rep will be returned!:pimp:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Overall very clean car. I’m lovin the L-Sportline rear spoiler, you don’t see those everyday.

Reactions: Chigger and anfro

·
Registered
650 Posts
i wish my car was this clean

Reactions: anfro

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Overall very clean car. I’m lovin the L-Sportline rear spoiler, you don’t see those everyday.

Thanks! Someone was selling it on ebay unpainted and I watched it forever. I kept thinking it would get snatched up, but one night after some heavy drinking I ended up just buying it. One of my best drunk purchases ever!:approve:

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good, change out them chromies for some after market wheels.
Yeah, I know. When we bought the car I was all about them, now I wish I would have got the non chrome ones. I plan on either some 19" black rims with a chrome lip, or all black. I am waiting for my tires to wear out before I make the purchase, it is easier to justify that way!

I hope to have the black pearl emblems on this week so maybe I will post pics of that too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Damn thats flawless for an 02! How many miles you got on it, and did you buy it new?

Reactions: anfro

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the feedback! eclc350 - I picked it up in like 05 with only 40k miles on it, Ive got around 80K now. Still runs perfect.

And thanks wildrice, what part of AZ are you in?

I had my friend help me put on the black pearl emblems tonight and they look great. Expensive, yet good mod. Im sick of all the chrome. I may post some pics tomorrow.

Reppage

1 - 20 of 61 Posts