Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after being a member for almost a year on this site, I finally figured it was about time to post some pics of my IS. 8)

The pictures were taken off of my cardomain site, so if they don't show up click the link
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/433094/1

It has a way to go still but its getting there. let me know what you all think. :chill:

The last pic is the reason why it sucks to live in the northeast. Snow sucks, unless your at a ski mountain of course :D

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice and clean. I love black. I wanted black, but had to get red, which i do love now. Something about that black though.

Snow really sucks. I live in Cleveland, Ohio I no the feeling. I pretty much put the IS300 up for the winter.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
meta1 said:
Nice and clean. I love black. I wanted black, but had to get red, which i do love now. Something about that black though.

Snow really sucks. I live in Cleveland, Ohio I no the feeling. I pretty much put the IS300 up for the winter.
I wish I had never gotten black. I love it when its clean, but it gets dirty so damn fast, and scratches show so easily. sucks I was going to get ggp but decided against it, as i thought 2 ggp cars would be a little much. I wish now I would have just taken a car off the lot instead of waiting for the damn black one :whine: lol oh well I just clean it more which i suppose isn't such a bad thing :D

Yeah snow does suck, and I keep my IS garaged when i can but its my DD so it goes to the snow before my Z. I always feel bad driving the IS in the snow though :-?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
yeah very nice. way to rep the CT IS's

·
Registered
486 Posts
CarbonZTT said:
meta1 said:

I wish I had never gotten black. I love it when its clean, but it gets dirty so damn fast, and scratches show so easily. sucks I was going to get ggp but decided against it, as i thought 2 ggp cars would be a little much. I wish now I would have just taken a car off the lot instead of waiting for the damn black one :whine: lol oh well I just clean it more which i suppose isn't such a bad thing :D

Yeah snow does suck, and I keep my IS garaged when i can but its my DD so it goes to the snow before my Z. I always feel bad driving the IS in the snow though :-?
Yeah I do feel you on the black frustration. I did own a black car some years ago. When it's clean it's the" _hit". I di get tired of washing and parking and seeing all the dust later.

·
Registered
497 Posts
puhaha i think everyone feels that way about black... is that the c-west look-a-like front? cuz it doesnt look anything like it :-? haha wut you planning on for sides and rear? also u need to dropp ur car :D
overall nice ride

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
yeah, car looks good..but lose that front bumper, looks like it belongs on a civic..

Danny271 got one also thru IMracing, he thought it was C-west, its just nasty...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
love it bro.... but if u puts some black rims on that babyboy i think it would match a lil better then the ggp volks.....

but regardless it looks great , great job bro :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lilaznboi said:
ltunedgirl said:
the front bumper seems to angle upward on the sides :-?
ya i noticed that too...it looks higher than stock in the front cuz of the angle...

and u shouldn't have bought those tires...
It does angle up. The bumper sucks. I bought it off ebay from a guy saying it was just a cwest replica. In the pics it looked like it too besides the side vents. I'm swapping it out when i get the full *real* cwest kit, which I will be getting sometime this summer.

And the tires...I didn't buy them. Kuhmos suck imo. I bought the rims and tires used from a guy off the forum.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.