Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the trd lip that i got yesterday from jon, took a couple pics of it on my car before taking it to get repainted.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
where are you getting it painted?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Looks good, I thought TRD lips were made for the JDM/Euro bumpers? What kind of Bike do you go there??

·
Registered
399 Posts
how much is autowerks charging?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
autowerks quoted 150. i'm guessing these are real trd lips , just didn't get distributed in the us, probably a project that lexus dropped. bikes a 04 r6.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
dropped mine off to get painted today at 2020 in industry

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
fitment looks awesome =D

·
Registered
399 Posts
anyone have the number to 20/20? Do they do a good job?

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
fitment looks awesome =D
it does look great indeed.

i as well thought that it was only for the euro spec bumpers. where can i get one of these?

i owe you rep Aarong i forgot. ;)

edit:You must show some love to other members before giving it to onyxaltezza again.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
does that lip look good with out any side skirts or rear bumpers? I want to get it but I don't want anything but a front lip. does it drop way below or does it match up to the stock sides?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks good mang. It will be even better painted.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All you guys interested in the trd lip pm jon lozen, he had 17 before so i'm pretty sure he still has some available.

chancellor842 said:
does that lip look good with out any side skirts or rear bumpers? I want to get it but I don't want anything but a front lip. does it drop way below or does it match up to the stock sides?
The lip goes fine if you don't want any sides or rear, i'll probably have it on by itself for a while until i can get a hold of the lsportline sides and rear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts