Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time to clean out the garage! Up for sale are various items that have been removed from my car, or have never been installed. Either way, all the parts are in excellent condition. As much as I’d like to keep these items, the time has come to straighten out some finances. I’ve purchased and sold a handful of items from other members, and I am sure they can vouch that I am reliable and trust-worthy. I will accept Paypal (+ 3% for fees), cash, or cashier checks/money orders only. All items are located in Bellflower, CA. So, without further ado…

iForged Seneka - still for sale
Tein HA - sold
Tein EDFC - sold
Tanabe rear strut bar - sold
Kicker L7 - still for sale

>>First item up for sale – gunmetal powder coated iForged Seneka wheels with new Goodyear F1 GS-D3 tires. The tires have less than 100 miles on them and as you can see from the pictures, they are pretty much brand new. The rims themselves have just had the lips professionally refinished to give it a mirror-like finish. The only imperfection is a very minor bend on the front left inside barrel, which can be repaired for $20 - $50, depending on the shop. All of the lips and faces are in perfect condition. These wheels are staggered and the sizes are as follows:

18x8 (45 offset) front - 225/40/18 tires
18x9 (55 offset) rear - 245/40/18 tires

Like all iForged wheels, these were custom made to fit the gen1 IS300. These wheels will come with a full set of Motegi tuner lugs with key and matching Mcgard locks with key. Local pickup preferred and will ship at buyer’s expense (may be very expensive due to weight and size). Asking price for local pickup: NOW $2000 (was $2300). EDIT: BEND HAS BEEN REPAIRED PROFESSIONALLY ON 4/26/2008!!

On the car a while back:

Off the car:

Tire size rear:

Tire size front:

Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3s:

iForged center cap:

Tire treads:

Bend on inside barrel: BEND HAS BEEN REPAIRED!

Rear lip size:

Front lip size:

Lugs/Locks:

>>Final item up for sale – Kicker S10 L7 10” subwoofer. Long story short, I thought this speaker was going bad so I purchased a S10 L5 to replace it. It turned out that the amp itself was going bad and not the speaker, so my loss is your gain. This will come in the L5 cardboard box, but as you can see from the pictures, it is the L7 model. Local pickup preferred and will ship at buyer’s expense (may be expensive due to weight). Asking price for local pickup: $125

If you’re interested in any of the aforementioned items, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Low-ballers will be ignored. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Bump for some very good prices indeed. Man if I weren't so broke, I'd pick up those HA's...

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
can you hold the HA's for a little bit i might know a local buyer

and if you didn't have that bend in those rims i think i would be picking those up

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, guys. All PM's replied to. I have pics of the EDFC and all its parts, I just forgot to upload it to tinypic :blush:. I'll have those pics up tonight.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can you hold the HA's for a little bit i might know a local buyer

and if you didn't have that bend in those rims i think i would be picking those up
The HA's aren't spoken for yet, so they are still for sale.

The bend is very minor as I was riding on the rim with no draw backs (no air leaking from tire, etc.). The bend can be fixed as mentioned for cheap.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
The HA's aren't spoken for yet, so they are still for sale.

The bend is very minor as I was riding on the rim with no draw backs (no air leaking from tire, etc.). The bend can be fixed as mentioned for cheap.
ive had some really really REALLy bad experiences with getting my rims fixed (poor LE37's :( )

in all honesty that isn't a small bend

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
ARRGGHH! those HA's Are nice!!

sweet stuff!

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
ive had some really really REALLy bad experiences with getting my rims fixed (poor LE37's :( )

in all honesty that isn't a small bend
That bend is nothing...on my previous rims (also forged), I've had a whole lip smashed in along with the inside barrel and got it repaired as if nothing ever happened. Not sure if Volk's are 3 piece forged rims like the ones I've owned before but I never had any issues with repairs.

As a matter of fact, whoever decides to purchase the rims, I'll go ahead and have the bend repaired beforehand.

·
Registered
764 Posts
you got pm'd!

·
Registered
221 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Original EDFC buyer backed out; however, another buyer has showed interest so the sale is still pending.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Some nice rims.
Wish I would have seen those HAs earlier.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts