Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made this post so I could show these to a friend....nothing special, but we were trying to figure out night exposure on my friend's credit-card sized camera. all of them turned out pretty badly lol (not very easy doing like 5 second exposures without a tripod) so photoshop is present in some

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crazeazn said:
looks good bro!.. jal haet neh...

tell the CL-S to put a silver strip on the orange part of the turn signals.. helps the look alot...
thanks. where would he get this silver strip? the orange annoys him a lot.

we're getting a few more cars together and busting out someone's dad's 10megapixel cam pretty soon. hope it turns out ok, but i don't wanna touch the camera, in fear of dropping it.

oh, and in case anyone is wondering, left to right: CL-S, M3, IS300

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- hahaha, when I took my camera out I had to buy a tripod THAT SAME NIGHT because it wasn't working (turning out shitty)
- thats why in some of my pics I did the same as you... PUT IT ON THE GROUND :lol:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
is dut's picture in front of a school??
- nah, hahaha... thats my friend's house on the right (and the one with the flag) behind my car is a drive-in, they were changing the screen at that time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.