Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm considering trading in my Integra gsr and making payments on either the IS 300 or the S2000. What do you like/dislike about the IS300? Do you know how much the payments will be and how much down did they ask for? I'm just basically fed up with my Integra and the lack of luxury plus its not all too exclusive now a days! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
well if ur fed up with the "lack of luxury" the S2000 is NOT the way to go... It's all about FAST. And if thats a big part of your decision, then the S2K is what you need. Im not saying the IS is slow, just not as fast as the S2K. Besides, I'd never pay more than SRP on a car, I dont care how cool it is... Just my .02

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I had a gsr, now got my IS.
Trust me, once it's in your garage you won't regret it.

·
8,107 Posts
I don't miss my GSR sedan, thought I would but I don't. Once you go rear wheel drive, there's no going back. S2k is gonna be a lot more fun than an IS300, but ridiculously impractical, and hard to drive fast.

Originally posted by Kelvin:
Hi guys I'm considering trading in my Integra gsr and making payments on either the IS 300 or the S2000. What do you like/dislike about the IS300? Do you know how much the payments will be and how much down did they ask for? I'm just basically fed up with my Integra and the lack of luxury plus its not all too exclusive now a days! Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
My room mate has the S2000, I have a 2001 IS300. I've driven the crap out of both of these. The s2000 is fast, really fast. It is faster than my mom's porche Boxxer and soo much smoother, short shift, just a great car for cheap$$$. The downside, typical convertable squeeks, kind of small ****pit and it only seats two.
The IS300 is another amazing deal for the money. I love my car but the difference is apples to oranges. A sport sedan or a sports car, these are two totally different classes. The IS300 is quick, the S2000 is FAST FAST Fast. But you can fit 3 chicks plus you in the IS300 and not get pulled over as often just because of looks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
pierceman
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing