Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright after quite a bit of snow around here i was finally able to clean up the car and i took the opportunity to snap some pics. I know its mostly stock but just figured Id let some people check out the simple mods. Also most importantly this is to show you guys that if you get snow where you live please buy snow tires!!!! I got lucky but that was enough to make me learn.
Another thing ive included is the name of people ive bought mods from over .net. It shows you guys that some people are trustworthy, at least the people ive bought things from. .net has been a great resource

Mods include:
Lsportline Spoiler (Altezza_S4)
UGO Carbon Fiber roof wing (Justin LCA)
Fig Hood Prop kit (Fig)
PLP heatshield (LifeAsOne)
PLP radiator panel (Bassman)
MOMO knob and boot (EBay)
TeckKit (.net store)
GGP Painted Engine Cover
Koni Yellow Shocks (Eastcoast Auto)
Tein S-Tech springs (EBay)
Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 (Eastcoast Auto)
Kicker Solobaric S10L7 (EBay)
Sony XPLOD amp (EBay)
Black Calipers (Home Depot)

IN the pics you will notice that i have a broken grill, scratched rims, a missing L on my center cap, bent rims, and a gash in my bumper. THis is becasue i was stupid and decided to risk driving on my Toyo T1-s in the snow. I slid into a wall and hit a cop and this was the result. THings could have been worse but thankfully they werent. Lesson learned.

Now for the pics, thanks to KRYPTONIK for helping me install all of my mods as well as hosting these pictures for me.

questions and comments are welcome :D

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
piesfinder said:
I'd take all the 'L' symbols off from the centercaps....looks better w/o IMO
i would but it leaves those 2 little holes in the center cap where the L attaches

·
Registered
565 Posts
your lucky! could have been much worse. glad to hear you are alright! Good luck on all of the repairs. shouldnt be too bad...

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lexowner said:
e-shift? you faker....

looks nice though! :wink:
:lol: its not even that im fakin, the plastic piece under was all scratched and i think it just looks way better covered up (Mercedes Like). You have to see the faces of the guys at the service department. It took the driver a good 5 minutes to figure it out :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts