Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've added some new mods that i'd like to post and share with everyone for some input. No fancy pictures, just some quick shots that I took in my driveway today.
I'm getting the front bumper repainted sometime within the next 6 months because of the scuff on the driver side fog. I also have an authentic L-Tuned spoiler I will be adding in the next few months so look out for that! :approve:

Now for the things i've added:
Gloss Black tails by Inspar8r (Nick)
Black Pearl Emblems
Horn Mod (Thanks to badxIS300)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nicley done, I love the front end. The black tails look sick. Have you thought about tinting the tails and trunk lights? I likey alot!!
+Rep for a sick ride

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Clean IS man!

Nice L-Tuned badge your sporting!

+rep!

·
Registered
777 Posts
hey how are you patching up the spoiler holes on ur trunk? i wanan get ltuned spoiler too, only thing holding me bak is the holes on the trunk for oem spolier

·
Registered
518 Posts
damn, i just cant love carson-tuned front enough :(

+rep for sexiness !

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
You've done good my friend. Now that I ordered the Carson, I'm following you! :lol:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
what kind of grille is that ??? YOUR CAR LOOKS UHH-MAZZZ-ZINNNGGGGG clean !!! black FTW!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nicley done, I love the front end. The black tails look sick. Have you thought about tinting the tails and trunk lights? I likey alot!!
+Rep for a sick ride
Yeah I have, but thats why I went with painting the tails black as the alternative. I think it looks better, if it was tinted there would be no point in having them painted.

Nice and clean. + rep, but just wondering where you got the bumper from
From Lexus, it's L-Tuned - was discontinued in 2003 or so.
CarsonTuned makes a replica. - L-Tuned Parts - Lexus Parts - Ultimate Store for Lexus ES300 ES330 GS300 GS400 GS430 GX470 IS300 LS400 LS430 LX450 LX470 RX300 RX330 SC300 SC400 SC430

hey how are you patching up the spoiler holes on ur trunk? i wanan get ltuned spoiler too, only thing holding me bak is the holes on the trunk for oem spolier
I'm actually having my trunk repainted so I'm going to have them fill in the holes when that gets done.

damn, i just cant love carson-tuned front enough :(

+rep for sexiness !
It's L-Tuned, not Carson but thanks! :)

what kind of grille is that ??? YOUR CAR LOOKS UHH-MAZZZ-ZINNNGGGGG clean !!! black FTW!
It's the TRD Carbon Fiber grille.

Where did you get the BP emblems from, Carson?
Yessirr :)

You've done good my friend. Now that I ordered the Carson, I'm following you! :lol:
Thanks :) I look forward to seeing your car with the Carson, i've always loved your setup.

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks good l-tuned=+rep

1 - 20 of 22 Posts