Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I put some new things on my car. I know I know the pics absolutely blow but they are just camera phone pics. Quickies while at work! I will do a real photoshoot once I paint my calipers and get the Volk GT-S's back on but I just couldnt not post pics!
List of new mods:
Smoked tails and trunks (thanks to nick at MM Sport)
Back to Lexus from Altezza with BP emblems
VIS CF Grill

Mods to come in the coming weeks:
(with the help of my boys 02isjw and silverbullet)
Black Calipers with two color TRD stickers
19" Volk GTS's back on and shaving the fenders for a more aggressive drop
A nice polish of the whole car and wet sand of the lights

Now on to the pics: (again the phone pics suck and don't do it justice!)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Looks like it's coming along. +rep

Reactions: 5spdking

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Looking good from the bad pics from the cell phone! BUt, coming along just fine...can't wait to see the wheels plus with better pics I hope!:)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new pics coming soon

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Very nice Matt, the tails look great!! I can't wait to meet up with you to help you out on the 29th!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maybe. i was thinking it might be a lil better to do the caliper job with the stock wheels on? easy on easy off with no worries. thats just what i was thinking though. ordered my decals but they are not here yet. keep asking moto gfx whats the deal and getting no response :frustrate:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Looking good, but get a better camera!

I'm super interested to see more shots of the tail lights on your GGP!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea the pics were from this new smart phone i got that was supposed to have an awesome camera. needless to say i sent the phone back already for multiple reasons...... including the trash camera! as i said more pics to come after the 29th when i do the rest of my mods for spring.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nice, it'll look much better when the wheels go on because they stand out like a mother right now.

Reactions: 5spdking

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I cant wait to see it with the Volks back on there! :)
AH JONNY YOU MADE IT!!!!!!! well if you want to see the volks back on then you better bring em up fri so we can slap em on! and buy the ISF!!!!!

thanks for the other comments guys! gunmetal volk will be on this fri along with better pics i hope

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice, it'll look much better when the wheels go on because they stand out like a mother right now.
ur telling me. i think it even looks borderline bad right now. well not bad but you know what i mean. im going to the stealth look. my dark wheels will finish that off nicely!

·
14,279 Posts
^^ Bring your stockers along on Saturday Matt. We'll paint them too so next winter you can roll them in style! Bronze would be badass!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how am i gonna get them out there. dont think there is enough room in the car :( plus my buddy is going to store them for me fri when i get my volks back on. couldnt wait! :D do you have a thin socket so i wont scratch the wheels. but maybe in fall we can do a winterizing DYI!!!!

·
14,279 Posts
I've hauled 4 wheels and tires in my car already, just lay old bed sheets down on the rear seat. We can wait to do them in the fall thats fine.

I don't know about the socket. If you have one make sure you bring it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts