Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been playing around with the camera and got some new great shots of my car. You can see the profile of the car much better here. The stance looks a lot more agressive and the drop is much more obvious. Check them out. :)

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
white02is said:
damn WXMAN..very clean and sweeeeet. are those BR5? what specs on your rims? :p :p :p :p
Chaos & 4drk, thanks for compliments.

white, yes those are Lowenhart BR-5 wheels. They are 18x8.5 +45 offset all the way around. I absolutely love the wheels and I think they look so good with lines of the car.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I think it lookest F*cking Ugly !!!!(Seriously jealous)..
BUT FOR REALS... Straight up Dope... my IS knows what it wants to be..
"We're not worthy..."

Wxman.. are you Auto or Manual? I get you and IS300GTE mixed up at times..

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rllinghardis300 said:
I think it lookest F*cking Ugly !!!!(Seriously jealous)..
BUT FOR REALS... Straight up Dope... my IS knows what it wants to be..
"We're not worthy..."

Wxman.. are you Auto or Manual? I get you and IS300GTE mixed up at times..
rllinghard, thanks for the compliments. lol. I am a manual car and GTE is the supra engine swap guy. :)

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bad, malek, drunken, pies, thanks for the kind words fellas. :)

1NewLex is correct on the bodykit. The pieces were put together to create the lines that I was looking for on the car. The cwest rear is wide and gives the car such a mean look from behind. The vizage side skirts give a fast look and still keep the stock lines on the car. Finally, the Hippo Sleek front bumper is low and really shows the IC well yet keeping the stock look with the foggies. I was always afraid that if I pieced a bodykit together then the lines would not be smooth. I am very happy with the way things have turned out. :)

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Wxman said:
bad, malek, drunken, pies, thanks for the kind words fellas. :)

1NewLex is correct on the bodykit. The pieces were put together to create the lines that I was looking for on the car. The cwest rear is wide and gives the car such a mean look from behind. The vizage side skirts give a fast look and still keep the stock lines on the car. Finally, the Hippo Sleek front bumper is low and really shows the IC well yet keeping the stock look with the foggies. I was always afraid that if I pieced a bodykit together then the lines would not be smooth. I am very happy with the way things have turned out. :)
Happy you should be, it turned out great.. I like Hippo Sleek look (front) or even the Vizage cuz it drops the front oh so well, especially with the IC...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Pics of the rear! I wanna see that Carbon Ti shinning!
-Matt

·
Registered
584 Posts
beautiful car man. looks awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.