Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight was a fun night. First, my friend who was borrowing his dads 740i wanted to race for fun ( I though I would lose ). I figured an obvious loss on my part but I guess the weight of that car + his bad driving let me win 2 outta 3 races off the light that we had. That was a fun thing, then later that night we saw and old Camaro SS that was all tricked out and SO LOUD. When he accelerated I had to cover my ears. THEN, there was this JDM integra that I think had a turbo because he raped me when I tried to accelerate on him, but it was a tight looking car. Later that night, there was this Jetta with a crap load of stickers and an exhaust system and he was all up on me so we raced once off the light and he easily was over taken. THEN I saw a silver IS that was dropped (i think that was the only mod) and we raced twice. I think the the fact that she had 2 kids in the car plus my exhaust and lighter weight allowed me to pull both times. On top of that I saw some tight cars just cruisin, what a fun night! Thought i would just share my fun.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I think he meant it had the JDM conversion where the front headlights look like the Japanese Domestic Model...

-Chris Y.

·
Registered
460 Posts
i also had an interesting night there was a kid in a Camaro and we were on a freeway (know one was on it so dont worry) he was goin about 100 so i cought up flashed my light and it was on we were goin 125 or so and i was beating him by a little bit KEEP IN MIND IM IN AN ACCORD LOL. i dont know how that happens but the accord can move or maybe its just the great driving lol

·
Registered
759 Posts
I've seen a lot of those JDM fronts around Maryland... A LOT! Those things are fast man. Some dude with a white JDM conversion runs 12.7et NA with full interior and steetable. Thats pretty fast if ya ask me.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The steering wheel was on the right side. I dont think it was a conversion.

[ April 28, 2001: Message edited by: DarkzIS300 ]

·
Registered
41 Posts
believe it or not, here are my victories with my stock is300 so far:
-riced out prelude(he just couldn't keep up)
-dropped 528/540?(he gave up)
-nice lookin passat(same)
-genuine black integ type-r(barely
)
-probe/probe gt?(he exited the freeway
)
-acura 3.2 tl(wasn't really a race, but he was pissed)
-riced out civic si(driver was an asian chick
)

those were fun memories, what kills do you guys have?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
is430
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing