Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some douche hit me while i was stopped at like 3 mph but he managed to scratch up my rear bumper...how much does it cost to paint a Spectra Blue Mica rear bumper....any help would be appreciated.?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i aprreciate the help i know it doesnt mean much from a noob but+rep

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
getting a chip the size of a peanut filled and painting the bumper was just under 1000...wasnt my fault...

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
you'll prolly need more than a bumper. I got rear ended by a guy who was at a complete stop. He got rear-ended by a van who didn't see the stopped traffic, and he hit me.

Not only is my bumper scratched up, but the lower left bolt holding the bumper core to the car snapped off, and my passenger headlight doesn't fit flush. And i know he didn't hit me at more than 5mph max.

Get it looked at completely, cuz i thought mine was just a bumper cover too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
sorry to hear that. I had some jackass rear end me at very slow speed when I was stopped at a light. I was pissed, but settled with the guy without insurance getting involved. I got a quote from a respectable body shop for $500 or so.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Dents im not sure about but if its just repainting the bumper...it shouldnt cost more than 300 installed. Anything more than that will be a rip.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
juss making sure...ill take the guy to the cleaners and maybe buy a new rear bumper

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
IF it wasn't your fault, then insurance should cover it.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
600 bucks.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
check the for sale forum, you can buy one of another member already painted for cheap if you have a little patience, i bought one off a member in great condition for $160.00 :cool:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Did anyone else think the title was funny? I knew what you meant but I think you could have worded it differently ;)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
where you located at? some people on here can recommend you certain shops that are good ;)
I S Stock said:
Some douche hit me while i was stopped at like 3 mph but he managed to scratch up my rear bumper...how much does it cost to paint a Spectra Blue Mica rear bumper....any help would be appreciated.?

·
Registered
577 Posts
HondaSchmonda said:
"Some guy hit me from the back"
That's the gayest shit I've ever seen someone type in my life.

^^:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL...dam now looking bak at it...it is pretty gay...o well i got 600 cash from the guy so ima put a I LOVE DRIFTING bumper sticker over it and buy sum performance parts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts