Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off i'd like to say that the IS is by far my most favorite car i've ever owned. But all things must come to an end :( . This weekend I will be driving up to Fresno Ca.(My bestfriend is the closer up there at the Nissan dealership, got me hooked up with a fatass deal! :bigSmile: ) to take ownership of my 04' G35 coupe. I will be giving up my IS for it as well. I wish i could keep my IS but in order to get the deal i want i have to give it up. I will be saving up though to buy hopefully a 5MT IS this time around, but untill then i'll always have the memories.... :(

* My brother gots a Black Onyx so it won't be a complete loss i guess.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Trade in the black one. SBM is the color to collect :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MyTelex22 said:
not to be a spoil sport...but are you going to try to sell any parts???
ummmmm....not sure bcuz my bro's Black Onyx pretty much stock and was thinking trading parts with him so my car will be stock when i trade it in..But like i said, i'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Sad to hear that your giving up your car but you gotta do what you gotta do. Have fun with the new ride though. If you do decide to sell some parts let me know cuz I would like to get my hands on your Joe Z.... hee hee.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
Sad to see you go...but I bet you will have fun driving the G35 coupe...your getting a 6sp manual right?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GutterMouth said:
Sad to see you go...but I bet you will have fun driving the G35 coupe...your getting a 6sp manual right?
Yes it is the 6MT. I can't wait till this weekend it's gonna be a fun drive back to SD. :cloud9:

*BTW Chris you do know i have the Black Chrome tails right? and not the chrome ones.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tomorrow I was supposed to drive up North(Fresno) to take ownership of a 04' G35 Coupe. In order to get the deal I wanted in terms of payments and price, i would have to gvie up my beloved IS300. But after really thinking it over last night and all day today I have decided to pull out of the deal and keep my car for 1 more year. The reason being is because this is the only car out of all the cars i've owned that i really took care of and loved very much. The thought of trading it in after all the work and care i put into it was just wasn't worth it to me. I know the G35 is a much faster and probably looks better(To some .netters) but I really do think i can wait till next year to get a G35. I'll be moving back up North anyway and buy doing this i can save up even more money to put a bigger down payment and then i wouldn't have to give my IS up.
So with that said........LET THE MODDING CONTINUE!!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
lol nicceeee, I like g35's, they are easy prey :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts