Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Am i the only one signed up to run this year. I know DB isn't gonna be there, but there has to be some people in DS.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
wow you are going to nationals with a 01 automatic?

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
itmstgofast said:
So, Am i the only one signed up to run this year. I know DB isn't gonna be there, but there has to be some people in DS.
If you ask me, our Race Related Moderator METEORO would be more than qualified to compete in Nationals, but he didn't try this year.

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
jruhi4 said:
If you ask me, our Race Related Moderator METEORO would be more than qualified to compete in Nationals, but he didn't try this year.
Thanks for the kind words there!!
I still need a lot to learn though, and aside to that, the stock class, is really not stock. These guys out there have their cars modded to the max, well to what the regulations allow. So in order to be competitive, you have to do the same. I still have my car, stock!!!
I will go one of these days though.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
itmstgofast said:
hey man, good luck. I gave up the autocross as i live in an area that doesn't have much at all. plus my car isn't really much of an autocross car anymore... lol.. oh and i don't have it as it's getting worked on. but tear them a new one out there. I enjoyed autocrossing my car probably more than anything i've done to it since.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
IS_Dude said:
hey man, good luck. I gave up the autocross as i live in an area that doesn't have much at all. plus my car isn't really much of an autocross car anymore... lol.. oh and i don't have it as it's getting worked on. but tear them a new one out there. I enjoyed autocrossing my car probably more than anything i've done to it since.
Is your car in South FL? If so, maybe the timing for picking it up will coincide with an AutoX weekend. Keep me posted.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
jruhi4 said:
Is your car in South FL? If so, maybe the timing for picking it up will coincide with an AutoX weekend. Keep me posted.
as far as i know it's there. ;)

i certainly hope so. at the very least i'm hoping it coincide's with some liquid hops consumption event. :) Autocross would be fun too, though.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
IS_Dude said:
at the very least i'm hoping it coincide's with some liquid hops consumption event. :) Autocross would be fun too, though.
Liquid hops consumption events are a dime a dozen here in South FL. You shouldn't have trouble finding one... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts