Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I am listing this for dr.is300 who lives across the street from me, He doesn't have enough post to list on the f/s thread.

He was going to turbo his is300, but his dad bought him a new e92 M3...(he's spoiled as hell!) Now he is going to just use the is300 as a daily drive to and from school. He was piecing together a turbo kit that resembled the TurboEast S1 Turbo kit.

The Kit includes

Brand new (refurb 0 miles on it) Garrett to4b 60-1 trim in the box with gaskets from garrett
PN 409080-5009
Compressor:
A/R: 60
inlet OD: 3 inches
outlet OD: 2 inches
inducer diameter: about 1.7
Turbo:
A/R: .96
Inlet: T04
outlet: ID 2.75 inches

FMIC (used)
The FMIC is kinda banged up but has no leaks

Stainless-steel Turbo manifold(new)

Greddy Emanage Blue w/ harness (slightly Used)
If you need a picture of it just pm him or me or look at greddys website

Authentic HKS 40mm wastegate (used) not the fake ebay crap

TurboXS Blow off valve (Used) with recirculating adapter

$900 +shipping via fedex w/ tracking number.

Like I said this kit is almost complete. Here's what you need to make it a complete kit
-You are going to need to go to a muffler shop and have them construct you a downpipe I doubt it can be more than $100
-While your at it ask them to make you custom piping for the FMIC.
-Another option is that you can purchase a DIY set from ebay
-If you search the forum there are people who have maps for the greddy emanage blue that you can just load on this emanage and fine tune it yourself.

Optional additions
-FPR for $100 shipped pm mikeeymikee
-440cc injectors for around $150 search the f/s threads
-Walbro 225lph fuel pump from ebay for $85 shipped
-ARP headstuds from ebay for $135 shipped
-2jzgte OEM head gasket from autopartwarehouse.com for $63 shipped
-Toyomoto style VB upgrade for $60 I might just sell mine if you are interested in it, just pm me.
And I’d say you should be safe to push 9-10psi all in all you can have a complete kit for around $1500, pretty cheap if you ask me.

From my research around, if you are looking to just stay around 6-7psi (280hp-300hp) this kit should be ready to go, minus the fact you need a downpipe and IC piping

LMK if I am missing anything or some of this info is off... researching is key!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh i forgot you will need an oil feed line and oil return I think theres a couple people selling some on the f/s forums

·
Registered
620 Posts
You should complete the kit and sell it for 1600, imo.

I like the price, though....

Not carb legal, I assume for us OBDII guys?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
The whole carb legal thing is some sort of Cali garbage huh?? That must suck

·
Registered
35 Posts
You should complete the kit and sell it for 1600, imo.

I like the price, though....

Not carb legal, I assume for us OBDII guys?
haha I can give you an AEM intake that has a carb sticker on it if you would like you can use it as part of the IC piping... haha

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
620 Posts
haha I can give you an AEM intake that has a carb sticker on it if you would like you can use it as part of the IC piping... haha
Oh, I'm sure they'll be fooled when I say cooler piping.

*Son, you don't have a fridge in your engine.*

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
what type of manifold is it?
ebay?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am getting lots of pms about how complete is this set turbo kit....I am going to take it off the market for a while until I can complete it, then put it back on the my.is... I am going to get the IC piping done after finals with all the flanages welded and stuff. (a buddy of mine is pretty good at welding) I will relist after i make it into a plug and play/bolt on.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I am getting lots of pms about how complete is this set turbo kit....I am going to take it off the market for a while until I can complete it, then put it back on the my.is... I am going to get the IC piping done after finals with all the flanages welded and stuff. (a buddy of mine is pretty good at welding) I will relist after i make it into a plug and play/bolt on.
Excellent. ETA maybe?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'de be interested in the set up once its ready for bolt on. I'de like a "cheap" kit to put on i'm not looking for alot of hp 7-8psi is fine with me....lmk when u got it ready...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its an ebay manifold but has been rewelded. I have a local buyer that is coming to look at it on Wednesday.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Is this ready to go yet? You know how interested I am.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is this ready to go yet? You know how interested I am.

haha pretty much minus the downpipe... made the IC piping and comes with some couplers I found lying around and clamps... you also need a adapter for the turboxs BOV, I had a greddy type rs flange welded on there, because I didnt have a turboxs one lying around. The adapters are like $15 shipped... other than that it just needs a downpipe and you should be set. BTW the piping is all black :p

I got some local coming to check it out on wednesday but if it falls through i'll shoot you a pm

·
Registered
620 Posts
haha pretty much minus the downpipe... made the IC piping and comes with some couplers I found lying around and clamps... you also need a adapter for the turboxs BOV, I had a greddy type rs flange welded on there, because I didnt have a turboxs one lying around. The adapters are like $15 shipped... other than that it just needs a downpipe and you should be set. BTW the piping is all black :p

I got some local coming to check it out on wednesday but if it falls through i'll shoot you a pm
You're on. Get back at me...

Is the greddy emanage tuned specifically for IS?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts