Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****SOLD****

I will provide more detail at any request.

Original owner, bought Jan '01, Clean Title in hand, car runs perfect, Timing belt service not yet done, 1 yr old Ecsta AST's/new battery at the same time -plenty of tread, pics via email on request...I'll try to get some and post when possible.

The bad. 2 wks after I bought the car, I drove through a toll gate (wooden). It scraped the top end of the hood and hit the right A-Pillar. Used touch-up paint on it, purely cosmetic. Otherwise, normal wear and tear expected on a 100K car. Also CEL, PO161 which you IS'ers know as O2 sensor B2 S2. Car passed emissions July 2007 with 100K miles expires Oct 2009.

The good. All services done at Woodfield Lexus (and McGrath in Westmont where car was originally bought). Car is located in Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff, so feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

--PICS. No time today, so here's some quick shots. A quick cleaning of the interior would make it look brand new. Damage is what it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
can you show pics of the scrape?
somewhat interested. interior pics pls.
hmmm...i might need to fly up to Chicago to check out the car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can you show pics of the scrape?
somewhat interested. interior pics pls.
hmmm...i might need to fly up to Chicago to check out the car.
Gladly. I just went outside this morning to snap these to at least have something up. Tomorrow, I plan on taking pics of the entire car, inside and out and posting them.

btw - interior pics are pretty clean. Absolutely nothing wrong in there. I should also mention the CD player is jammed - common in the early models...easy fix, just haven't had time to do it...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
cool. thx for the pics. is it me or did the price went from 8k to 9k the last time i saw it.
if possible, can u PM me the vin#
thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts