Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
someone is buying my rear bumper LOL
are you going to give the side skirts for free?
Is this offer still available?

·
Banned
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. yea man. but you have to buy Chad's bumper and your bumper together and I will give them for free. But it seems like Chad's bumper got sold yea?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
lol. yea man. but you have to buy Chad's bumper and your bumper together and I will give them for free. But it seems like Chad's bumper got sold yea?
i guees so. haha

·
Banned
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pictures coming soon, but guaranteed good condition, or money back.

·
Banned
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry bro not happening. That's a killer deal as it is.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
can you please post pictures of the authentic TRD wing on your car

Thanks.

·
Registered
292 Posts
IF the wing is authentic with no damage, I'll take it. give me a price shipped to 55108

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Ho do you know if the shocks are gone? I think Bilstein can rebuild them.

·
Registered
421 Posts
interested in the grill, pm sent!

·
Banned
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey you guys. Thanks for all the bumps people. As for the wing it is authentic but it has 2 little chips under the left wing. One's just a paint chip, but one chip looks like a rock lodged through it. Otherwise perfect. I will get pix this weekend when I have time, prozac. Dmb, thanks for the bump bro. These wheels are indeed a killer deal, as well as the rest of my products. Chigger, my brother, the bilsteins are blown because I hear that shit screak evertime I go over a bump. it's not as tight as it used to be but i don't believe they are FULLY blown though. They can probably be fixed but the money would probably be the same to replace them. I figured I'm going to coilovers. Albee thanks for the bump. The area 51 parts are rare and I'm sure they'll be in good hands after me. As for the rest of y'all, pm's replied.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts