Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi IS Community. My man DJthanh, this is a sweet ride you have. Guys, this is such a great deal. Little to no modifications (the little modifications on this car can be easily taken out since it's not too much work to do.), although I see a short antenna, nonetheless this car is great. Someone lucky will grasp this car, sports design, yeah. Hope your sale turns out well, have a great one DJthanh. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Hi IS Community. My man DJthanh, this is a sweet ride you have. Guys, this is such a great deal. Little to no modifications (the little modifications on this car can be easily taken out since it's not too much work to do.), although I see an aftermarket tail pipe and short antenna, nonetheless this car is great. Someone lucky will grasp this car, sports design, yeah. Hope your sale turns out well, have a great one DJthanh. Enjoy.
no. thats the sport design tip on there.

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
i might know a guy who may want to buy this...

let me see if i can get in contact w/ him

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
fyi i sold my 04 sportdesign with 48K miles for 18,250. its hard to sell them these days

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
let me try to snap some pics when i get a chance. Interior is clean though! PM me your number if you would like to come and take a look at it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow that's clean. 20K is a bit out of my price range though. Let me see if I can scramble any more money together before I come down to take a look.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow that's clean. 20K is a bit out of my price range though. Let me see if I can scramble any more money together before I come down to take a look.
pm me your number, we'll work something out.

destron25 said:
that is pretty rare, good pick up for anyone looking to boost.
yeah, these options and this color(inside and out) is hard to find.....

i need to sell this asap!

·
Registered
346 Posts
fyi i sold my 04 sportdesign with 48K miles for 18,250. its hard to sell them these days
No way, for reals? i thought these were pretty demanded. Nonetheless, I do feel like these cars are kind of losing their touch nowadays because when i told some people i was getting the IS300, they were like "You mean the is350?" or "I never seen an is300 before" or "I don't know what an is300 is"...I was like no, the is300!!!!, I guess some people do not know this car. But nonetheless, I love this car to death, the is300 will have my respect for as long as I know. I would of bought yours though, thats a darn good deal to hop on.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I dropped the price dramatically for a faster sale. Hoping to sell this week! come check it out. i have a few interest but no one has come out to take a look at it yet. Car is cleaned and ready for a quick sale! Get it before its gone! you wont regret it.

car has a potential buyer, but he hasnt been able to go look at it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts