·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i have forsale somethings i no longer need
Added
Emanage Ultimate used for 1 month now swapping for AEM standalone sold
Emanage ultimate Pressure sensor sold
pnp 01 emanage ult harness made from universal harness and boomslang extension $250
Turbo east black box (6 wire) sold
Autometer gauge pods $15 shipped each
Autometer carbon fiber oil pressure gauge (no sensor) 35 shipped
Autometer carbon fiber exhaust temp gauge (no probe) sold
SRT cast manifold sold
Tranny cooler - about 12 inches long(pipe is slightly dented on one end, but does not leak, i blew air through and is air tight)- sold
AEM intake and filter (dont need it im going turbo) sold!!!
MSM trunk lid (it was keyed but no dents easy fix) $200 dropped 175 dropped 125 dropped again $100
stock 01 auto transmission w/66k with stock stall converter (i swapped to a race built tranny and stall) sold
vb upgrade (i got this off ebay it supposed to be the toyomoto one but not sure if it is) sold
01 engine harness ( harness is cut and soldered but i figure can be used for plugs if anyone needs only 2 plugs missing and i think its 2 light plugs from the drivers side)
02 harness (bought this before i found out i have a single year computer harness is cut can be used for parts) 50 shipped
Stock pulleys

Added
Sparco hood pins Sold to 01silverbullet
Hks auto shifter knob(i think its a knock off but looks real it has a gunmetal tone to match interior panels) sold
Precision intercooler (18 x 3.5 x 6.25 and 26 inches long with the end tanks. 2.5 inch inlets. Bar and Plate. it has a bracket welded on to direct mount on an is300. rate to 400 hp) excellent condition. same as boostlogic kit. im selling because im looking for 450-500 hp now. SOLD

all of this is negotiable im not trying to make money just trying to get rid of this stuff before my father kills me for taking up so much garage space. Ill post more pics asap. i will ship but the tranny and trunk lid want picked up i can meet you somewhere if you are in the NE

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump trunk pics will be added tomorrow

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill do free shipping on the vb upgrade, hood pins , and shifter knob

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tranny is pending... make me offers on the other stuff

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
intercooler

pics of intercooler and better pic of shifter knob. did not securely mount it i just placed it on to show what it would look like in the car. knob is brand new.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hood pins sold

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
nice intercooler. That was mine at some point lol. Not sure if I sold it to you or you got it from another member?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice intercooler. That was mine at some point lol. Not sure if I sold it to you or you got it from another member?
lol yea it has been passed around but i dont think anyone has ever used it unless the guy i bought it off used it but i dont think he did and you bought it new and never used it. lol its probly still new but had 4 owners already

Reactions: jahnIS300

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
lol yea it has been passed around but i dont think anyone has ever used it unless the guy i bought it off used it but i dont think he did and you bought it new and never used it. lol its probly still new but had 4 owners already
Sure is a shame. It is a nice short fatty lol. Kinda regret selling it but I needed the funds at the time. Could really use one now, but I'm in the market for new wheels.

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure is a shame. It is a nice short fatty lol. Kinda regret selling it but I needed the funds at the time. Could really use one now, but I'm in the market for new wheels.

Good luck with the sale
yea i actually really wanted to mount this but my power goals have changed and i dont want to have to change my set-up twice. If you want im open to any offers just want it out hopefully by tuesday.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump prices dropped

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Will that 3.5" thick intercooler fit with a stock bumper with no modifications? If the FMIC is true bolt on then I will take it.

Also, you wouldn't happen to know the weight on it do you?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will that 3.5" thick intercooler fit with a stock bumper with no modifications? If the FMIC is true bolt on then I will take it.

Also, you wouldn't happen to know the weight on it do you?
i beleive it does fit because it fits under the support bar itself. the shipping weight was 14lbs. And sorry i had an interest and he sent me payment this morning so it is now sold.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
price drop

1 - 20 of 57 Posts