Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately I totaled my car :( on the highway because of some «black» ice ( I don't know if we can say that in english ) ... and I won't buy another IS cause I just bought a house, so I have these stuff FS...

I was waiting spring to put my Tanabe DF210 coil springs, so these are brand new still in the box..nicest springs for comfort and look!!..190$ SOLD!!

K&N FIPK genII used bought from Jekyl here..about 16k miles used..190$ +ship(SOLD)

Real Carbon fiber cover on a OEM Fuel door..waiting spring also, so still brand new.. Really nice add up for ur car, trust me!! 130$ Sold!...

I can ship everywhere..I'll do my best!
Pics will follow, I'm at work right now.. thx for watching!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to the top! You already know what all this is... pics for the fuel door will followed soon, it is Christmas time!! so I haven't took time for this since... thx

·
Registered
405 Posts
PM sent

Reactions: silvernx

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
K&N sold to Greentech! Nice buy dude! thx Other items still avalaible! Who's next to own great mods? :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Do the coils drop the car at all? And if so how much?

·
Registered
72 Posts
are these springs new or used....

"I think one of the biggest reasons for rubbing is the size of the tire you have on it. You could have got away with a 245 in the rear and may have got away with it not rubbing. I also have df210's but my car seems really low compared to yours. It looks good though "

whats the deal man, i was thinking about buying these and while trying to find pics I saw this post of yours.

not trying to cause any problems, I just want to know if they are new b/c i will probably pick them up if they are.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are these springs new or used....

"I think one of the biggest reasons for rubbing is the size of the tire you have on it. You could have got away with a 245 in the rear and may have got away with it not rubbing. I also have df210's but my car seems really low compared to yours. It looks good though "

whats the deal man, i was thinking about buying these and while trying to find pics I saw this post of yours.

not trying to cause any problems, I just want to know if they are new b/c i will probably pick them up if they are.
YES THEY ARE NEW ONES!! :)

Do the coils drop the car at all? And if so how much?
It drops about 2.0in front and 1.8 rear.. nicest drop with still the quality ride!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts