Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Cantthinkofusername said:
well, if you guys click on the damn link, you will see the price!!!! $21,000 is what im asking!!!

sorry dude i cant open the link at work was just wanting you to post it. Thanks Though sounds like a good deal. :cool:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
HMM!!! SIDE SKIRTS PUT ON BACKWARDS??? i wonder how that is possible!!!!! there is only one way to put up a side skirt!!! but thanks for your incorrect notice!!!!
No YOU'VE been misinformed. Ask anyone on this forum who has had these sideskirts. The pictures say it all. Not trying to ruin your sale or anything. Just pointing out what's wrong.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
No YOU'VE been misinformed. Ask anyone on this forum who has had these sideskirts. The pictures say it all. Not trying to ruin your sale or anything. Just pointing out what's wrong.

Bingo

His are on backwards

Think this was pointed out to you once before as well if I remember

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
side skirts are on backwards, i guess if you drive backwars it wouldnt be a problem, with that being said the car is nice, but also makes you wonder what else was done wrong or half ass, good luck with sell

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
with that many moniters it looks like Xzibit (how ever the hell you spell it) should be standing next to it saying "PIMP MY RIDE!"

nice car anyway though. good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
well, if you guys click on the damn link, you will see the price!!!! $21,000 is what im asking!!!
Damn, calm down dude. The forum rules even state you need to put a price IN the thread. Being hostile is no way to make kind of sale! It makes people think you'll be an asshole to deal with and won't bother. Take it easy and provide info people want without question, don't attack them for simple things that should be included in the post via forum rules.

Just giving you some tips, as I've sold many items on here without any issues.

Kane

P.S. Your sideskirts are on backwards. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts