Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the wheels have been sold, the bumper and the rest are still available.

i have had these beautiful wheels for a few years now. they have been through normal wear and tear over about 15K miles. i tried to baby them as much as i could but, they are not perfect. i took them off in the winter and tried to keep them off until all the winter pot holes were repaired. while they are dirty in these pics they never saw sand or salt. the avs logo has a crack on one, one has about a 1" curb rash, one has some nicks from a gravel spin out, and i believe one has a flat spot from a pothole. two of these issues are on the same wheel, leaving one basically perfect. overall they are in pretty good shape.
SOLD

i am selling with the tires already mounted and balanced. these toyos are sweet. two of them might have 5K miles on them. the other two are maybe 10K max. you can see that the tread is still real deep. the tires are in perfect condition except for a little nick where the one wheel received some rash.

i will throw in these bull dog lugs, with lock and key to the lucky buyer. i think these ran me about $150.

the damage up top, in the pic below, is from a fender bender, i was going < 5 mph. the damange on the underneath side is from scrapping up against a curb. i am pretty sure the spots on the side are just dirt. i think the last bracket is bent on this side. this would make a good bumper for a track car or someone looking to paint it.

these are oem sidemarkers for a G2 acura integra.

i would prefer a local buyer (i am in the DC area) for the wheels and bumper, either way buyer pays shipping if i go that route. i am looking to get $2500 o.b.o for the wheels. remember these come with the toyo's mounted and balanced and the lugs. i am looking to get $100 o.b.o for the bumper. i will take $20 for the corners.

look for most of the rest of the items in my sig. including the IS to be for sale over the next few weeks.

Reactions: alwa703

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Seeing as how I pointed Brib3 to the sale thread I should get a commision 10% of the selling price or a beer at a bar of my choosing :lol:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
acumenhokie said:
Seeing as how I pointed Brib3 to the sale thread I should get a commision 10% of the selling price or a beer at a bar of my choosing :lol:
i've been known to hand out beers for jobs well done.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lextasy623 said:
What kind of car are the corners off?
g2 acura integra.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pump up the bump