Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to make my car back to stock. I'll trade people my HKS hyper axel back exhaust for a stock exhaust, regular or sport design, don't matter. I'll be asking $100 plus trade. Your in charge of taking both off. I'll help what I can. ~SOLD~

H&R springs on stock shocks. I'll trade even for your stock. Whole suspension or just springs. You would have to do the labor. Do it yourself, or pay a shop. Your choice. ~SOLD~

I also have toyomoto headers for trade. Gen2. $100 plus trade. Your in charge of taking both off too. ~SOLD~

Pm me with questions.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
You can take my stock suspension if you want. You dont even have to give me your springs. Hmm the exhaust sounds tempting though. Let me know if you want my stock susp.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fresh2Def said:
Dammit Bro! I told you! I'll take it! Problem is my car is not in SD so we cant swap
I gave you alot of time to do them. You just lagged on it. I'm still keeping my sways so mayb one day we can swap and you have have that. We'll see about the headers. You dont need my suspension, or my exhaust anyways.

·
Registered
747 Posts
damm im interested in the exhaust...got any pics i will drive down there... :cool:

·
Registered
171 Posts
man i'll give you my sotck exhaust and my springs for just the H&R's if you want to ship to miami. Great deal wish you was here

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the interest. Everything is still up, but all items are spoken for. Its just a matter of time. Keep them coming and I'll go down the list of names if others fall through.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I am interested in the Hiper if you will ship.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts