Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
FS: TRD Carbon fiber grille. Mint condition all tabs in are still there.

$120 Shipped.
nice deal

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
570 Posts
is it painted MSM? and yes pics would be great.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Carbon Fiber, cannot be painted MSM

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
i believe TRD only makes the Carbon Fiber LOOKS..its not real c/f..correct me if im wrong studlyy? just trying to clarify things for buyers =]

-Aaron

·
Registered
570 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
onyxaltezza said:
i believe TRD only makes the Carbon Fiber LOOKS..its not real c/f..correct me if im wrong studlyy? just trying to clarify things for buyers =]

-Aaron
yes aaron is right. TRD only makes ones that look like CF. Ill emial pics to everyone who requested them later today.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i called l-tunedparts.com aka carson toyota...they informed me that TRD is discontinuing the CF grille. i actually just bought this grille yesterday from them. 2-3 weeks delivery...their last shipment. told me i was going on a list...they wont be selling these anymore...wish i had seen this before i bought it hahaha :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
gabbers365 said:
why buy a CF grille to paint it?

Since it's just a carbon fiber look (as in a carbon fiber sticker) then why NOT paint it if the sticker is wearing off or chipped. One other thing to think about is the fitment of TRD products... it's top notch. Since it's made by Toyota you KNOW it'll fit without any issues.

That's a great price by the way.

My $0.02 worth,
-Mike

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I SENt pictuers to everyone we pm'd me a request and the grille is not SOLD. SOrry guys.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
osmosis said:
Carbon Fiber, cannot be painted MSM
sure you can, not many people do because they like the carbon fiber look. I've seen many people paint the hood like crazy to show part carbon fiber and color match the rest. AS far as the TRD one goes I don't know since it's a carbon fiber look and that I've never seen one in person. This is a damn good deal though. I need me some shoes first before I do anything else though. You can always spend a little more and get the VIS which has the real carbon fiber on them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts