Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, i bought these to put them on my g/f's TSX, but... i decided not to for fear of her curbing the shit outta them, and since i sold my IS, i have no use for these.

19x8 Moda R6 "hyper silver" - 5 wheels, one spare without tire.
Nitto NT555 235/35R19 tires- roughly about 50-60% tread left on 4 tires.
5x114
+45 offset

As stated, there are FIVE(5) wheels, one of the wheels has scuffs, but can easily be repaired, not bent or anything, it was in an accident and has no tire. The other 4 wheels are in excellent condition, one of them has a little curb rash on the edge, but you cant even notice it unless you are 5inches away from it. I will try to have some pictures up of them later today. Im asking $1080.00 SHIPPED anywhere in the continental US If you are interested, please contact me on my cell phone. 832-607-0388. I accept paypal money order, cashiers check or if your local.. cash.. and ill even knock off the shipping cost if you are local and pick them up. Thanks for looking!

ps. here is a pic of what they look like for reference...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good Call, My Girl scrubbed the sh*t out of any wheel that I have had. Now she doesn't drive the car anymore without me in it... LOL

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they fit perfect.. hehe. no rubbing!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JKSlexus said:
willing to part 1? since there are 5? also i would want one in perfect condition not a curbed one
if i did happen to part with one.. it wouldnt be one of the good ones. But id rather just sell them all at once.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
back up

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, finally got a chance to take some pix.. Please click the link for High Resolution pictures....

CLICK HERE FOR PIX!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you sir :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG these are cheap! Ill even do $1000.00 SHIPPED!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Bump for some HOT and cheap wheels! :)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
sumbitch, if i wasnt trying to sell my heap and wasnt neck high in debt these would be mine, bump for the wheels i always wanted =(...not interested in trades are you?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are SOLD!! thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
man i always loved these wheels... congrats to whoever got them for a great price...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts