Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
man i wish i had the cash, plus these emission laws down here in CA are a pain in the ass, good luck with the sale, if i didnt live in CA id buy it in a heartbeat

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lex2003is3 said:
awsome kit i want it but dont got the money for it yet if i get the money in time i am def gunna buy it
I could work with you on the money, IM me...;)

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
that is an upgraded kit for those that want to know.. that IC is bigger than the one that comes with the PLP kit and the PLP kit doesn't include the SS ESC1. Bump for a good price..

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1NewLexIS300 said:
can you tell me what else is needed besides the injectors to make it run?

that is the only component NOT included...the current Map on the E-manage was set up for 440cc injectors...(without the fuel pump)
although a Walbro Fuel Pump is included with this kit....

tap oil for feed and return...wire up the E-manage....install the S/C....add the injectors...and u are good to go.... ;)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Damn I want it Marc, let me see what I can do.

Got any pics of the gauge? Other than the injectors, is there anything else needed for the completion of the kit?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GraphiteSportDesign said:
Damn I want it Marc, let me see what I can do.

Got any pics of the gauge? Other than the injectors, is there anything else needed for the completion of the kit?
Dave, I will take some pics of the boost gauge later, it is this style though:

what else is needed is just patience to install everything.... ;)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I am considering, give me some time to work out the numbers. I'm assuming I don't need to upgrade any of my stock parts, maybe other than the clutch?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am considering, give me some time to work out the numbers. I'm assuming I don't need to upgrade any of my stock parts, maybe other than the clutch?
thats fine...yeah, i'd guess you would want to upgrade the clutch, search around...

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is there a different pulley I could buy or just stick with the 7 lb one?

on stock compression, you would not want more then 7lbs....it should make about 300 rwhp with a header/exhaust combo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts