Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to sell these off my car, I would rather the money in college. My only restriction is that I have to sell all 3 to someone, or have a buyer for all 3. I don't want to be stuck with just an intake or just an exhaust, etc. So lets see how this goes. All prices don't include shipping.

Greddy, abuot 8K miles on it, some slight scratches on bottom, asking $325

Xerd Racepipe- Around 5K miles on it. Comes with gaskets. I don't think any scratches at all. asking $190

K&N intake- Carb certified, around 5-8K, really not sure, but asking $90

Sorry I can not take pictures of close up because it is still on my car and I'm not going to take it off until I have a buyer. I can just give you my word they are all in great condition and I'm sad to have to get rid of them, but I need the money.

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, i think i responded to everyone, but here is the Update...

I know someone said they would take all 3, but i would have to ship to him which i dont want to do. I believe there is a buyer on the greddy in san diego, and i have a buyer on the intake, and i have some interest in the xerd pipe. first one to confirm they want the xerd, then i will give my paypal and you can pick up your stuff. PM me if you still want something because nothing is for sure yet.

·
Registered
365 Posts
K&N intake- Carb certified, around 5-8K, really not sure, but asking $90
If this is still up for grabs ill take now. Let me know what shipping will be to 02180, and ill PayPal you right away!!

Let me know....
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts