Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyways I am trying to get some interest on my wheels. If the price is right I will let them go.

Volks Racing CE28n

Front : 18x8.5 +50
Rears : 18x9.5 +40

I will also include the GT Series center cap and 2 pretty much brand new Mich Pilot PS2 (245/40/18). Currently I am running these 245 on my fronts but I don't recommend you doing this. The rear offset is very aggressive unless u have flares. Just something to think about the 245 can be stretched out to fit the 18x9.5 for the rears.

The two rear wheels (9.5) are pretty much brand new.
One of the 8.5 are new, the old one does not have any bends . I bought these wheels a month ago brand new in bronze, and had them powder coated glossy black w. clear. The wheels has only been on my car for about 3 weeks.

BTW if you do wanna runo those 18x8.5 for the front I suggest going with a 225 wide tire.

All valvestems are brand new (Rays)

Food for thoughts:
The rears cost me almost 1300
And the fronts cost me 1000
The tires are about 300 ea.

I am looking to get 1400 plus shipping for (4) wheels and (2) tires.

I also have 2 18x7.5 +47 which are black but one has some damage to it. I am willing to work these 18x7.5 in the deal some how or mix match them to your desire so the wheels will fit.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To a S2000

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Sure the offsets are correct?

higher offsets are usually in the rear

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMPRIMIS said:
Sure the offsets are correct?

higher offsets are usually in the rear
The offset is right. I am flared out in the rears, but the fronts are stock fender.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
holy cow batman ! lemme see some pics of the rears... i want these rims, but kinda wary of that rear offset...

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fusion said:
holy cow batman ! lemme see some pics of the rears... i want these rims, but kinda wary of that rear offset...
They are aggressive.

remember I have flares and the picture shows the wheel with 25mm spacers. If I remember correctly the rears stuck out about 1/2 in with the 275/35 tire.

What I ran before was ideal for the IS, which was the

18x8.5+50 was in the rear
and the 18x7.5 +47 was in the front.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
The front fitment looks like for 05 STi... and the rear looks like Supra fitment...

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
86b said:
The front fitment looks like for 05 STi... and the rear looks like Supra fitment...

correct. The rears will definitely fit a supra. Ideally for a supra in the rear with a 9.5 you want a 38mm offsett.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
geniusgza said:
well piss...i wish the rear wasnt so aggresive

you can always place the 18x8.5 +50 in the rears. I also do have a pair of 18x7.5 +47 that will fit the fronts, but I will have to get refinished to match the rest.

My previous set up was with the same wheels

front 18x7.5 +47 225/40/18
rear 18x8.5 +50 255/35/18 (a little bid of shaving of the rear lip was required)

·
Registered
140 Posts
so how much for the above setup (7.5 fronts and 8.5 rears)?

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sil-300 said:
so how much for the above setup (7.5 fronts and 8.5 rears)?

The same price 1400 obo plus shipping. I am willing to work out a price. But like I said I will have to get the 7.5 refinished because the place that powder coated it before didn't clear it so now it is dull. Basically the wheels will be trued and refinished.

If you do go with this package you will still have to get tires for the 7.5".

(2) 18x7.5 +47
(2) 18X9.5 +50
(2) Michelin PS2 nearly brand new 245/40/18

The price alone is a steal. 1400 from any shop would get you 2 wheels and 2 center caps.

If you don't want the tires I can knock out a few off, but not much since I am only including the tires in the deal as a freebie since I wont be able to do anything with it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Eminence said:
The same price 1400 obo plus shipping. I am willing to work out a price. But like I said I will have to get the 7.5 refinished because the place that powder coated it before didn't clear it so now it is dull. Basically the wheels will be trued and refinished.

If you do go with this package you will still have to get tires for the 7.5".

(2) 18x7.5 +47
(2) 18X9.5 +50
(2) Michelin PS2 nearly brand new 245/40/18

The price alone is a steal. 1400 from any shop would get you 2 wheels and 2 center caps.

If you don't want the tires I can knock out a few off, but not much since I am only including the tires in the deal as a freebie since I wont be able to do anything with it.

i actually need the smaller width (8.5's) for the rear. I'm assuming they will fit without modification to the rear fenders? Also, will those michelin tires fit in the rear fender wells? Let me know what price you can do shipped to pt. roberts, 98281. thanks

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sil-300 said:
i actually need the smaller width (8.5's) for the rear. I'm assuming they will fit without modification to the rear fenders? Also, will those michelin tires fit in the rear fender wells? Let me know what price you can do shipped to pt. roberts, 98281. thanks
The price would still be the same 1400 plus shipping.

Will include the
18x7.5 +47
18x8.5 +50
and the 2 Mich Tires.

The tires will fit in the rears and so will this setup with stock fenders. When I was running a 255/35 for the 8.5" it was rubbing a little bid but with a little shaving of the inner lip of the rear quarter it was find, but since you will be running a 245 now I don't think you will have to modify anything. This was my previous wheel set up before I went with flares, but I ran 225/40/18 up front and 255/35/18 in the rears.

I tried to get a quick UPS shipping quote but the zip you gave me isnt working. Just to get u an idea, the last time I shipped 4 tires to Montreal it cost me about 130 bucks. Now with 4 wheels and 2 tires you're probably looking at roughly 200-300. For exact shipping quote
send me you complete address.

·
Registered
140 Posts
im on the west coast of Canada btw, so that shipping quote to Montreal probably wouldn't help us. Anyways, i like to pick stuff up from Point Roberts so that i can declare it myself and save on taxes/brokerage.
here's the address to my stateside postal office.
145 Tyee Drive, Point Roberts, WA 98281

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mizzark said:
damn! sick wheels! good luck with the sale
thanks dude. I am waiting for one interestee.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump for price dropp...

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^^ shippin will cost roughly around 30/wheel. I am not sure if it will fit the supra brakes. That is something you will have to research about.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts