Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a damaged VIS Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip is for the USDM spec IS300 front bumper. It is a 100% perfect fit and mounts to factory locations under the front bumper! 1 screw also goes into each side of the fender wells. All holes have already been drilled. The damages on the lip actually aren't too noticable so the lip is ready to mount if someone just needs a quick and cheap lip. It takes about 20 minutes to install. These lips are hard to come by. An oil change place drove my car too fast onto their lift and shattered it. They ordered me a new one that I finally received after over a month of waiting so I have this extra one that I'm letting go for cheap. If you want to go the fix-it route, it would be fairly easy. I don't know much about body work but I think you can just simply fiberglass/bondo the cracks and primer/paint the lip. I am asking $80.00 (insured with a tracking #) for the lip. Shipping is going to be the main cost here so I'm not out to make money. I DO accept Paypal.

Credit Card Paypal: [email protected]
NON Credit Card Paypal: [email protected]

Here are my pics...

What it looks like on my car... (lip is not cracked in this pic)

·
Registered
226 Posts
I already sent pm wit shipping info.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got home and have 5 PM's. I am sending replies in the order that I received the PM's. I am located in Brookfield, WI 53045 if anyone is local or near-by. This is my list in order...

1. I S Stock
2. who_done_it
3. baadhabit
4. is300808
5. djhobbes

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM replied. Let me know how you are going to pay. Paypal is preferred.

I S Stock said:
I already sent pm wit shipping info.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All PM's have been replied. Now I just have to wait for some responses.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I will take it if all others fall through......Thanks......

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are currently 6 or 7 people in line waiting to purchase this lip. I don't want to keep anyone waiting so the first person to send me $80.00 USD via Paypal gets the lip. I jsut don't think it's fair for people at the end of the list and I want them to have a fair chance. If payment is received tonight I will ship the lip out tomorrow morning via UPS Ground with a tracking number. Insured shipping is included in this price.

Credit Card Paypal: [email protected]
NON Credit Card Paypal: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry the lip is SOLD guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
619 Posts
to me biches!!! =P

·
Registered
226 Posts
wtf?......i was first on the list and i was gonna paypal u tonite after i got home from work.....thats weak shit bro...

Reactions: IS300STeeZ

·
Registered
619 Posts
sorry noob but he's the seller he can sell to whoever he wants do you disagree? its not weak its efficient and how business is done. everyone had an equal opportunity to paypal him at one point or another?

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey man I'm sorry, I knew this would start :(. I realized all of the PM's that I received were all within an hour and a half and it wouldn't be fair to not give an equal chance to others to purchase the lip. I searched around and found that many people do their sales the same way and it is the most effective. I'm sorry again if I let anyone down.

I S Stock said:
wtf?......i was first on the list and i was gonna paypal u tonite after i got home from work.....thats weak shit bro...

·
Registered
226 Posts
its allrite i understand but i dont appreciate djhobbes attitutde.....hes a little immature IMO because i was asking you a question and he chose to chime in,,,i guess he has a little bit of internet thug in him.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah man sorry. I just don't like to see all of the fighting and bashing on other people in the my.IS community. I just feel that we all need to come together as a whole.

I S Stock said:
its allrite i understand but i dont appreciate djhobbes attitutde.....hes a little immature IMO because i was asking you a question and he chose to chime in,,,i guess he has a little bit of internet thug in him.

·
Registered
619 Posts
thug love playa! (c=

amen to your sentiment in bringing .NET together as a whole bro i fully support that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts