Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear fellow is300.net buddies :)

I do apologize but the detector has been sold.

If I have another one, I promise to post another ad.

I thank you all for your interest. Again, I am very sorry to those who were unable to buy it.

Best Regards,

Donald (MY IS300)

Hello everyone :)

I am selling a 6-month old radar detector from Valentine. I bought it new for $399.

It is in excellent condition. But there is no manual and no case kit. But I do have the rest (wires and others).

Because it is 6 months old, and I have no manual and no case kit, I am willing to sell this for $229. This price includes "OVERNIGHT SHIPPING" to your home. :)

I want you to pay me "ONLY WHEN YOU ARE 100% FULLY SATISFIED" with the detector. :) Therefore, pay me after you receive the detector. :)

Why am I selling it? Because I gave my IS 300 to my younger brother and he already has a radar detector.

If you have any questions, feel free to either reply or PM me. :)

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Donald (MY IS300)

P.S. Sorry, I do not have pictures of the detector. But like I said, you can pay me after you are fully satisfied with the detector. :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
damn you, I just got mine for 400, why couldnt you have posted this 2 weeks ago? :pissed:

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'll buy it! Tell me where to send payment to.

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey donald -
put me behind leeno, waldog and XxpNoisNxX if they fall through

·
Registered
947 Posts
dam if you have another i would like you to give an is300 to me. LOL. great price. is it still for sale? probably gone by now. but have to ask.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts

daymn great price, i wish i saw this 1st....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts