Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a used PLP-SFI with a BRAND NEW PLP drop-in air filter. The intake is in like new condition. It has been on the car for about 1 1/2 years and 8000 miles.

The reason for the sale is because I just purchased a K&N FIPK. It hasn't arrived yet so I will not be able to ship the PLP-SFI right away. I will be able to ship perhaps by next monday when the K&N FIPK arrives.

I am only selling both items together for $170 shipped OBO. Paypal only please.

Thanks,
Rolando

Brand New Filter

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
thats one clean engine bay. intake must be in excellent condition, well it is by the looks of it.

Reactions: IS300_FIEND

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
AltezzaBob said:
thats one clean engine bay. intake must be in excellent condition, well it is by the looks of it.
Thanks! I try to keep my engine bay as clean as possible. LOL! The intake is in excellent condition! +rep for ya!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chrisCARL0S said:
I agree. Damn that engine bay is spotless! Bump for a great and reliable intake with proven gains.
Thanks for the bump! +rep for ya!

Any takers on the intake? I need to sell it asap!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Great price! bump for another local.

That engine bay looks scary....it's JUST like mine. The Zeal B6, the PLP intake, the PLP heatshield.

I will sure miss them all. :(

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YisSerL said:
Great price! bump for another local.

That engine bay looks scary....it's JUST like mine. The Zeal B6, the PLP intake, the PLP heatshield.

I will sure miss them all. :(
Thanks for the bump bro!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
O.K. sorry not interested in the intake but damn that is one clean engine... what do you use to clean it?

-Yamaha Dave

Reactions: IS300_FIEND

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blackmagic168 said:
WOW! Clean engine bay lol.. if u ever come out to FL id pay you to clean mine!!!

Bump for a CLEAN ride. and GOOD price.
LOL! Thanks bro! I'll let you know when I come out to FL hehe! :p

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yamahadave said:
O.K. sorry not interested in the intake but damn that is one clean engine... what do you use to clean it?

-Yamaha Dave
I just use a microfiber cloth and water to wipe down the bay. I also take a leaf blower to my engine bay haahah! It really works! Sounds pretty simple huh.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Congrats. I'm sure the PLP will be going to a good home. I agree with the rest of the guys, nice clean engine bay!! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts