Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah thats right, I no longer own this car. I need to save some $$ since...well, I need to get on with life (buy a house...etc.)

If any of you are in the Boston area, and picked up one of those AutoMart car adverstisrs. My IS300 was on the cover (Aug 22-29). Makes me proud that my former car is on the front page...sad and happy at the same time....

So if anyone buys a used IS300 with XPEL and Lexus stickers on the calipers, it was probably mines.

Hey KEL3, I still see your sweet ride around...keep it clean and hook it up with an exhaust..

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: GMoney ]

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
sorry for ur loss, i sometimes feel the same way, that i should sell my car

·
Registered
7 Posts
I felt the same way with my last car. I got my IS about a month ago and I thinka bout the S2000 every day...
Saving $$$ though...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you sold your S2000? The funny thing with me is, I bought the IS300 last Feb and since I bought all i could think about was the S2000!

But of course, I didn't buy it

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
i SAW IT ON AUTO MART GOING FOR 29K I am sad to hear the news man, my friend was looking in to buying it. If he decides I will make sure he takes care of it I dont know if he called in for it yet....
I will keep you posted good luck with the house man.
-kel

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Kel3:
i SAW IT ON AUTO MART GOING FOR 29K I am sad to hear the news man, my friend was looking in to buying it. If he decides I will make sure he takes care of it I dont know if he called in for it yet....
I will keep you posted good luck with the house man.
-kel
Hey Kel

Check your PM...good news for your friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
GMoney
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing