Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah thats right, I no longer own this car. I need to save some $$ since...well, I need to get on with life (buy a house...etc.)

If any of you are in the Boston area, and picked up one of those AutoMart car adverstisrs. My IS300 was on the cover (Aug 22-29). Makes me proud that my former car is on the front page...sad and happy at the same time....

So if anyone buys a used IS300 with XPEL and Lexus stickers on the calipers, it was probably mines.

Hey KEL3, I still see your sweet ride around...keep it clean and hook it up with an exhaust..

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: GMoney ]

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
sorry for ur loss, i sometimes feel the same way, that i should sell my car

·
Registered
7 Posts
I felt the same way with my last car. I got my IS about a month ago and I thinka bout the S2000 every day...
Saving $$$ though...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you sold your S2000? The funny thing with me is, I bought the IS300 last Feb and since I bought all i could think about was the S2000!

But of course, I didn't buy it

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
i SAW IT ON AUTO MART GOING FOR 29K I am sad to hear the news man, my friend was looking in to buying it. If he decides I will make sure he takes care of it I dont know if he called in for it yet....
I will keep you posted good luck with the house man.
-kel

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Kel3:
i SAW IT ON AUTO MART GOING FOR 29K I am sad to hear the news man, my friend was looking in to buying it. If he decides I will make sure he takes care of it I dont know if he called in for it yet....
I will keep you posted good luck with the house man.
-kel
Hey Kel

Check your PM...good news for your friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts