Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys the time has come i might be selling my car so i dont wanna sell the car with a supercharger to someone who wont appreciate it so if anyone wants some nice extra boost on their IS nows the chance to get it, i'll let the kit go for $3000***PRICE REDUCED TO 2500***(better deal for you guys since a brand new one is only 4,000 thought maybe i was overcharging), my car has always been maintained at LMW by Steve and his crew so any questions give them a call or email, www.luxurymotorworks.net , i need to sell this thing asap, and its a sure thing, so please email me

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
more detail mang... millage, when installed, etc, first owner? 2nd owner on the charger? is it BD11? or what is the charger

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
omg im only a grand short. but install price will kill me =[

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
where did u get that 2 g? by sellin that lil girl in the engine bay pic? :lol:

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
omg im only a grand short. but install price will kill me =[
ill install for it for you for less.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Bump for a dope price on 50 more hps!! its like a extra N/A mod, but with an awesome intercooler!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
DimSumInABox2GO said:
Bump for a dope price on 50 more hps!! its like a extra N/A mod, but with an awesome intercooler!
dude !!

you forgot the most important thing * HKS BOV *

swoOOooosH

bump

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey dicks if you dont have anything good to say or contribute then dont post on this thread, go take it somewhere else, im trying to sell a SAFE RELIABLE KIT to someone who wants extra power and guess what i was one of the first to have this kit on and it has nevre failed on me and yes thats right WITHOUT FUEL MANAGEMENT.

still for sale, i've had lots of PM's thanks for the replies guys

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump again, have a couple guys really interested but no money in hand still means for sale, who wants it? thanks guys

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Noone on this site thinks Dan is a bigger idiot then i do but seriously guys dont bash his for sale thread its not cool. If people wanna know about this kit they will research it other then the one idiot who removed his intercooler this kit has had 0 issues.
Sorry but bashing for sale threads is a pet peeve of mine unless the person is blatantly trying to rip people off

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
wexus said:
Can this kit be upgraded later on?
i believe the super street use BD11 charger, this one is a weaker one however steve said it's possible to hold the psi... so..

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Here 's a thought

I know folks here have spent upwards of 1750 & more for NA power bolt ons, things like:

Exhaust- 500 plus PLUS dep. on the unit
Intakes - 500 Plus depending on SRT, New/ used or Any other one with SAFc & Tuning
Headers - 500 plus or possibly less but still bewteen 350-500 is common

Installation for all this can run an easy 300 bux or more unless you are good on the DIY plan.

so it is common to see some one pay almost 2k for what 25-30 max extra HP...? never seen a Intake header & Exh. combo produce much more than 25-30 solid reliable extra HP

In THIS specific situation with this unit at this price......3k for a solid, proven, & reliable 50 or more Hp is NOT outrageous at all. i believe i spent a solid $1,450 + for my SRT (used), Hiper (new/sale) Xerd Y pipe & then the header (new/GB-sale) & went from 183 to 208 last time i dynoed that setup (w/Grounding kit & all synthetic fluids blah blah) everything i got was used or new but i got GB or introductory/sale prices on all parts .. the real world or NEW prices would have run me easily $1,750 +, + installation

Many folks DONT HAVE the ability to spend 5-8k like most of you Turbo guys will either immediately or over a short time after installation, whether you admit it freely or not.

Good luck with the sale bro!

& this unit is easily upgradable to the BD11 Compressor you would just Call LMS|W & arrange to exchange this unit (BD600) & pay the difference & then you could need to get the Imanage to handle the fuel needs... but the path is there...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts