Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys. after having this up here for a while, i haven't had the responces i've been lookin for. so, i put it on ebay. if you guys would like to check it out feel free. its under IS300 C-West kit. basically, i bought this kit from someone here on the net, and i was going to put it on my car, but, saw that it changed my car too much. so, here i am. i'm selling the front, and rear bumper, and sideskirts. also, whoever wins the bid gets a custom cut altezza grill. it will fit the grill perfectly. also, the kit is a perfect fitnment so, there is no need to mod it for any reason. so, if yall are interested, check it out. and, also, i'm trying to get rid of my clear tails...so...who ever wants them, let me know, and all you've got to pay is $10 for shipping. it comes with 2 clear trunk lights, and 2 red bulbs. so, let me know, and there yours.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
:lol:

its cool

As long as you post the same info here should be ok w/o the ebay link :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay...better...??? :) sorry bout that...i thought ya could. i always wondered why i never saw the ebay links. :lol:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good Lord...i've had more responces here than i've ever had on most of my posts. :lol: oh, and by the way, don't pick at my posts :lol:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
if u smoke them clear truck lenses ill buy them from you

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
where do i get the smoke spray? it would cost ya more, like however much it is for the spray, but, i'll do it if ya want them. but, when there yours, there yours. ;)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when the auction ends, i'll let ya know. but, its a bonus gift...i'm hoping more people will bid for the grill. the reserve is at a good price too..so...hopefully it will sell.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
thksdad said:
where do i get the smoke spray? it would cost ya more, like however much it is for the spray, but, i'll do it if ya want them. but, when there yours, there yours. ;)

I would buy them just to smoke them and sell

the spray was like 15 dollars, I just ordered some of it and some other supplies

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, i really would just like to sell them as is. i don't want to have to go and smoke them. i paid something like $30 for them, and they just don't fit my car. i'm about to go out, find someone with an IS, and give it to them. i can't find anyone to take them....but, thats why i'm asking for whoever to pay shipping. but, what ever. nothing is wrong with them...they just don't fit my car, and there not my favorite.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
I could smoke them, just ordered some more spray ;)
Well then i should order front and rear bumper lenses with the trunk ones to. So when u spray them do you spray the outside or the inside of the lense?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts