Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling an HKS Dragger II axel-back exhaust... I've put about 20,000 miles on it... There is nothing wrong with it other than it has a few scrape marks on the bottom and it's a little dirty, that's as clean as I could get it... $150, I need money to put towards a new exhaust! LOCALS ONLY PLEASE! More pictures comin' soon! Let me know if they don't work.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
K I guess no cowboys need an exhaust?

·
Registered
360 Posts
well we have a lake house on cedar creek lake and im there every weekend in the summer. how soon are you wanting to sell this? i would like to hear what it sounds like.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man Athens is like exactly an hour away from Dallas... Plus I'll meet you halfway... And if you haven't heard a video of a Dragger II, you are an idiot... Every other video on this site is a video of a Dragger by itself or with it paired up with something else... By itself, it sounds awesome... It's not ricey or loud and there is pretty much no drone whatsoever... When I put Mazzuri on it, it got too loud and ricey sounding for me.

·
Registered
360 Posts
ok i know what it sounds like but im a person who likes to hear it in person not by video/audio. and it really doesnt help that your calling me an idiot when your trying to sell something and insulting me at the same time.

when i see the pics i might make an offer. at this point i have lost intrest.

·
Registered
387 Posts
too bad this wasnt available 2 weeks ago.... g luck with the sale man!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
damn no money since its prom tomorrow and I don't get paid until next week. :( well if its still here next week I'll make an offer! :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey sorry about the idiot thing haha it was just a joke... But yeah I just took it off the car... I'll have pictures up soon... The stock exhaust with Mazzuri sounds just like a stock G35.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hey sorry about the idiot thing haha it was just a joke... But yeah I just took it off the car... I'll have pictures up soon... The stock exhaust with Mazzuri sounds just like a stock G35.
haha i think that set up sounds like a beast =D maybe i should get new headers first?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No one?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pictures are up.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well will they box it up and stuff at the post office? Going through USPS? I just wanna make sure it doesn't just get tossed in a big box with no padding and then thrown at your doorstep.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Well will they box it up and stuff at the post office? Going through USPS? I just wanna make sure it doesn't just get tossed in a big box with no padding and then thrown at your doorstep.
i think you should have to do that yourself unless you go to a ups store and they do it for you for a little fee

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright I'll wait a little bit longer to see if anyone is passing by Athens anytime soon... If not I'll go ahead and ship it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts