Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got koni 5 way adjustable struts front and rear with tein springs and stock upper sturt mounts all put together. easy install they have about 10k about a year of use. asking for $450.00 pick up only am in nj . will have pics up soon

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm right around the corner from you..... I'm interested. Let me know when we can meet up.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey man i know you... All my boys are always racing you on 1 and 9... My one friend has a white se-r with a big front mount and my other boy Jack has a Silver SI. They're always talking about messin around on the highway w/ you. I work right down the street from you. Bring em to work tomorrow and i'll check them out....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
am not at work today took the day off was feeling lazy lol they r s-tech tein springs with about 1.5 in drop sitting on koni 5 way adjustable struts (yellow ones) and they r all still in tack with the stock upper mounts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
im interested if you still have them. im in perth amboy,nj - i know edison very well, so let em know where you are(north or south, im guessign north near JP?)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey-

Will you have them with you tomorrow? Let me know what time we can meet up...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

these were takin with my cam phone at work forgot my digital cam at home but should have better ones up in the afternoon

1 - 20 of 34 Posts