Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone, I know alot of you have been searching for this exhaust, here's your chance to pick one up. I have 2 Brand New never used L-Tuned Exhausts. I was going to do a dual set up with this, but I could not get myself to cut them up and weld them together. So I think Im going to go a different route.

SOOOLD

Here are the pics:

these are the certificates that come with the exhaust saying they meet California code for decibel allowance.

SOOOLD

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow, never thought I'd see a new, L-tuned exhaust ever pop up again, let alone two of 'em.
IMHO, this is the best exhaust for the IS, unless you like 'em loud.
That's why I chose it for my car, but I had to settle for a used one.
BTW, as an L-tuned owner I can say that the exhausts in the pics look identical to mine.
$600 seems very fair for something so rare.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
I have the funds. Let me know ;)
Good Luck

·
Registered
933 Posts
Dude so tempting. I have been looking for this for a while but just picked up a rod millen used. Maybe I should sell that and scoop up the L-tuned?

What do you think?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I was finding these L-Tuned Exhaust for a while...
But I ordered 2 JDM Exhaust 2 weeks ago =[
Otherwise, I am jumping on this..

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Cot damn! Sweet! If I didn't have my HKS TI-Limited which is based off the L-Tuned, I would of jumped on this since I'll be rockin the Carson Tuned kit soon.

Free bump, Allen coming through with the nicest parts as of lately!

·
Registered
235 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cot damn! Sweet! If I didn't have my HKS TI-Limited which is based off the L-Tuned, I would of jumped on this since I'll be rockin the Carson Tuned kit soon.

Free bump, Allen coming through with the nicest parts as of lately!
Thanks, good luck with carson.

All PM replied

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Damn, I want this exhaust too! If I only can sell my exhaust, I'd pick these up! Bump for you for some rare pieces!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts