Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD
XERD Header and Racepipe
Used for a little over half a year for the header and 3/4 a year for the racepipe (thanks danielm for pointing this brainfart out).
Header in great condition
Racepipe in good condition (has some scratches on the bottom due to humungous speedbumps- will not affect performance)
They are still installed on my car but will be removed shortly.
Will not seperate unless there is a buyer for both.
Local (SoCal) Buyers only! (come pick it up, meet you half way, maybe deliver or bring to meet)
$487

Also for sale;
Authentic Polyurethane Vizage Gen2 Front Lip Brand New In Box $265 SHIPPED.

Will discount $$ if you buy the header, exhaust and lip.

Email me [email protected] or pm me.

SOLD

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ps... willing to deal or maybe straight trade for prep, paint and install of my body kit.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my mistake, i meant a little over half a year for the header and about 3/4 of a year for the racepipe...

here are the dates from when i dynoed, i had the stuff a little before i dynoed, but not too long...
the header since at least 12/7/02 so thats like 7 months
the racepipe since at least 10/7/02 so thats like 9 months

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
1st dips

i got 1st dips on headers :p

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Re: 1st dips

vboy418 said:
I hope you read the thread, he said local buyers and also the header and race pipe have to be bought together

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey DonCorleone,

Is the racepipe the old one from Xerd, or is it the newer one that is stainless steel? thanks for the info~!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
dang...is the price negotiable if i can pick em' up from u???...common dawg...we OG, gotta hook it up :crazy:

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LX4U2NV said:
Hey DonCorleone,

Is the racepipe the old one from Xerd, or is it the newer one that is stainless steel? thanks for the info~!
these are the original ones, one of the first too, in ceramic coated.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IS-300-Rulez said:
Just wondering...why are you selling all this? Are you selling your IS too? :eek:
i would never sell my is300 without having boost for awhile first!

but no money for boost, yet :cry:

selling because i want to go a slightly different route, and maybe get my kit painted and installed (finally)

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IS300eR said:
dang...is the price negotiable if i can pick em' up from u???...common dawg...we OG, gotta hook it up :crazy:
i prolly live like 2 hours from you :lol: make me an offer, im reasonable.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts

alredxiii said:
vboy418 said:
I hope you read the thread, he said local buyers and also the header and race pipe have to be bought together
i did read it man, and i offered to pay for shipping and i KNOW, i am buying both if he is willing to sell buddie :D

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
well if that was the case, I would have bought the Header and Race Pipe first :lol: oh well :x

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
:D

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

vboy418 said:
alredxiii said:
vboy418 said:
i did read it man, and i offered to pay for shipping and i KNOW, i am buying both if he is willing to sell buddie :D
id be willing to ship if the buyer pays shipping, just wasnt too hot on the idea because i dont have a box and the shipping would be a little high due to the weight, but if the buyer has no problem with it i would be glad to accomodate.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
DonCorleone said:
IS300eR said:
i prolly live like 2 hours from you :lol: make me an offer, im reasonable.
offer made! check PM! :chill:

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
"does this come with O2 Sims"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes butthese arethe invisible kind :roll:

NO ONE has the O2 sims yet from Xerd least i dont think so...... i would assume ALL of us who have it are still waiting i kno i am.....

last i heard 4 weeks ago was that it would be 3 weeks .... :roll:

i've come to love my little Check engine light anymore..

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
does not come with o2 sims, they are not finished yet. im not sure if xerd will send out o2s to ppl who've already purchased the header, or if they will charge for them. you'd have to get in contact with xerd.

vboy has first dibs...
will update as soon as he says yes or no.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts