Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 02' foglights w/ 6000k angel eyes installed. They work great, however my headlight angel eyes are 4300k. I originally order the foglight halos from AAC, but the shipped me the wrong ones. I didn't know untill i finished installed the halos and compared the colors. They are painted dark chrome w/ metal cast. The yellow has been cleared out so that you can use 6000k hids to match. Over all the lights are in pretty good condition. Of course the car is 6 years old so there are some rock dings here and there, but nothing major.

So i'm looking to trade my foglights for something similar in quality. It must be sport design or dark chrome and must have a 9006 base. Otherwise i will have to swap the projectors because i already have 9006 hids. JDM fogs will do as well.

The trade will be fogs and $**
The halos normally costs $100 from AAC and they are preinstalled w/ the lens cleared.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually looking for SD and dark chrome only.

If you have a stock set you would like to trade, please send me a separate offer.

BTW, the headlights are not for sale! I had a couple pm me about trading headlights; i'm sorry but too much work has been put into those.

·
Registered
115 Posts
how much to buy them outright without a trade? if ur not willing to sell, its a little off topic, but how did u clear the yellow out of them? checked the forum and culdnt find anything.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright it seems that no one with dark chrome fogs seems to want to trade. Right now i'm taking offer for any type of fogs. I'll figure something out, but the mismatch halos are bothering me. Someone with 6000k headlight halos please take these and complete your scheme.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I would have gladly taken these off your hands if I still had my car. Too bad... Anyways good luck with your sale I'm sure someone will trade you..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts