Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my IS300 for 30k and I miss it already. NOT!!!! I was really bored with the auto so I think I am going to get the WRX in march. I know its ugly but I can fix that. I outperforms the IS and it is alot cheaper. LATER!!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Originally posted by TRAE MYERS:
I just sold my IS300 for 30k and I miss it already. NOT!!!! I was really bored with the auto so I think I am going to get the WRX in march. I know its ugly but I can fix that. I outperforms the IS and it is alot cheaper. LATER!!!!!!

How do you plan on fixing it??
Crash it into a tree???

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah, besides stickers, since you're tired of automatic, get Manuel!! WRX weagon, yeah!! Also, consider Austin Martin, good decision to sell the IS for 3 guys.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
By the way, I am proud to report to you all that JordanIS has created two new words:

Scarcusium and feetal

Please check his post on HKS..IS300 to learn how to properly use these in a sentence.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
alright comedians, you all better watch your spelling from now on, because everybody's fair game now!

------------------
MAD
2000 4Runner Highlander 4x4 Millenium Silver
Injen Intake and TRD Badges which don't really help performance at all but sure look purty!
1995 Honda Civic CX Sapphire Blue
1.5L with no mods whatsoever
16" Konig Tuner Wheels (the wife liked them and hey, it's her car!)
0-60 in (takes a real long time) 10 sec?

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
How much did you end up eating on the IS? Seems like you made a rash decision to buy the IS if you got tired of the auto and limited power. Next time I'd suggest that you do a little more research and find a car that is right for you. Otherwise you are just throwing money away. Just my opinion

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I predict you will miss the IS300 stereo and the IS300 refinement.

All the $cash$ you get back might make up for it though. Plus your fuel bill will be reduced even though you get more performance.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by junedog:
alright comedians, you all better watch your spelling from now on, because everybody's fair game now!

Yo, Junedog, what's up man!! What do you mean by wtching our speling? I thouhgt those words is for reall. Scarcusium and feetal... IS330.net teaches me 2 more words now...manuel, weagon, Austin Martin...YEAH!!

Hehe, no war please, just fooling around.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Your sarcusium makes me sick. Actually it's scarcusium, I was never good with spelling.

[This message has been edited by PMD911 (edited January 26, 2001).]

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I was driving down the street in my IS when an Austin Martin cut me off. I slammed on the brakes and started honking the horn. He got out of the car and said, "Hey, how much did you pay for that Civic, I could probably beat you in my mom's weagon". I said "I don't like your scarcusium" and started pounding on him. He ducked and got into a feetal position and begged for forgiveness. I said "I'll race you when I trade this in for a manuel IS".

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
I was driving down the street in my IS when an Austin Martin cut me off. I slammed on the brakes and started honking the horn. He got out of the car and said, "Hey, how much did you pay for that Civic, I could probably beat you in my mom's weagon". I said "I don't like your scarcusium" and started pounding on him. He ducked and got into a feetal position and begged for forgiveness. I said "I'll race you when I trade this in for a manuel IS".

Hahaha, this shxt is so funny!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
TRAE MYERS, hey, I suggest you to re-post your topic, cos' this will never get back on track.

Cyclops
01' Austin Martin weagon 6-sp Manuel

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Hey, go back to your Austin Martin weagon forum. Why are you trying to convince people that your weagon is a better car than the IS. Obviously we are satisfied with our car. Your weagon does 0-60 in 7.0 that's 0.1 difference and you paid 5000K more than we did. I would appreciate it if you take your overpriced weagon and leave.

Originally posted by cyclops:
TRAE MYERS, hey, I suggest you to re-post your topic, cos' this will never get back on track.

Cyclops
01' Austin Martin weagon 6-sp Manuel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.