Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got it a week ago from Kane :lol: Got a Stillen exhaust so now this is up for sale. Polished and buffed it when i got it, but will polish and buff it again when I find a buyer. It'll basically look brand new. One very minor scrape on the bottom which is completely unnoticable when on the car.

SOLD :)

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
hahaha, that didn't take long!

No offense taken my friend, I'm sportin a pretty nice RSR, so why would I be offended?? lmao j/k

I hope the hiper isn't too loud with the straight pipe though! That setup makes yer balls rattle!

Kane

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kanine21 said:
hahaha, that didn't take long!

No offense taken my friend, I'm sportin a pretty nice RSR, so why would I be offended?? lmao j/k

I hope the hiper isn't too loud with the straight pipe though! That setup makes yer balls rattle!

Kane
Hahaha ;) BTW I still have your silencer and stock hardware! I'll give them to you at the meet!

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Hahaha ;) BTW I still have your silencer and stock hardware! I'll give them to you at the meet!

Well, sorry you didn't like the drager that much after all. If I find somebody with a hiper, I'll let you know.

Have you tried a Greddy Evo2 by chance?

Kane

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I've got a hiper and was considering a dragger but im not sure but if so i'll definately let u know

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Bennyboy said:
I've got a hiper and was considering a dragger but im not sure but if so i'll definately let u know
Hey Ben, thanks again for lending a hand on Sunday!!

Anyway, as you know, this is the same one you helped me put on my car on sunday, but Chris polished it so it looks pretty much new.

You might be able to get the straight pipe from him as well if you liked how loud it was, but remember, yours will be LOUD with the header, straight pipe and any exhaust.

Kane

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bennyboy said:
Let me know man. Yeah when I took it off Kane's car it was pretty brown and had some markings. But I got it off with some mothers and a buffer. Let me know if you're interested and want some pics.

Haha Kane, I DO like the Drager! The straight pipe just makes it so loud! I already swapped in my stock b-pipe and now the Drager isn't loud enough :lol:

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
WTF :flee:

:lol:

I remember it like it was yesterday when you were lying on ur back, at Kane's work swapping this bish out.....

oh wait, it was yesterday. :lol:

first a pic whore, then a bodykit whore, and now an exhaust whore...what's next? haha

bump it for the hard mexican worker....

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kraze8 said:
WTF :flee:

:lol:

I remember it like it was yesterday when you were lying on ur back, at Kane's work swapping this bish out.....

oh wait, it was yesterday. :lol:

first a pic whore, then a bodykit whore, and now an exhaust whore...what's next? haha

bump it for the hard mexican worker....
A whore on the street. That's what's next :lol: Come on guys! Open to trades! Just something louder is what I need :lol:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
Not to threadjack, but do you still want those tires Chris?
Ah, sorry for not getting back at you Ringo. I'm not gonna get those tires anymore. I have to replace all four soon.

·
Registered
910 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
I just got it yesterday, but after looking at some pictures, I think I like the Hiper better. Sorry Kane, no offense :lol: It's in excellent condition. I just polished and buffed the hell outta it, so it looks brand new.

Looking for a straight trade for a good condition HKS Hiper.

Looking for a trade in SoCal. I'm in San Diego and will meet halfway.

I know what you're all thinking. I'm such a whore. I know it! I've come full circle. Back to the Hiper ;)

PM me if you've got one and interested in a trade.
:jawDrop: Dang dude this sucks, trading for a HIPER not even 6 months after you sold me yours. :confused: I'll admit the sound is nice expecially at WOT. Bump for a good guy and hope this works out for ya.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts