Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE EXHAUST HAS BEEN SOLD.

I am putting up my Apex-i WS2 exhaust for sale.

This is a PERFECT exhaust for those looking for something a little bit louder and sportier than stock. It has an oval canister and definitely maintains the "classy" look of a Lexus. Also, it is a full cat-back.

To move onto the details, it's in really nice condition. I clean my car often, and the exhaust is polished frequently. There isn't much else to say. Like always, I'd prefer a local sale but will ship if necessary.

I'm asking $320 OBO + shipping.

I will also trade for an HKS Carbon-Ti or an HKS Hiper.

Samantha

Attachments

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
do you have a picture directly from the back?

·
Registered
353 Posts
wheres the car nj or md how much if i take this one off and put your new one on for you :) i have 2 lifts in my garage and i am ASE certified

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
^ It is not loud at all. It really sounds nice. I have headers and a y-pipe, and my car is still pretty darn quiet.

I should add that this exhaust was one of the earlier modifications that I made to my car. At the time, I was pretty insistent on buying something that would sound more aggressive than stock without making my car sound like a riced out 4 cyl. I put it on and loved it. As some time passed, I wanted my car to be a little louder. I added both my headers and my y-pipe after the exhaust, and the car is still quiet! It also has almost no drone. Basically, the WS2 has a deeper, sportier sound than stock and sounds even better when you "get on it", but it is not at all loud.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm interested. Where are you located in NJ? I would be willing to pick it up. I'm outside of Vineland, in South Jersey.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm interested. Where are you located in NJ? I would be willing to pick it up. I'm outside of Vineland, in South Jersey.
That's perfect. I'm in Sewell. Shoot me a PM, and we can work out the details.

just as Samantha stated... i own one as well with the same mods as her and i can't believe how quiet it is... it's similar to the 350z/G35 sound

good luck with the sale
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
wow..that exhast sounds great! Is this an older one? Does the new ones have an oval tip? Is that exhast 50 state legal? Stupid pigs need paperwork here in Cali. I'm interested if the sale doesn't go through.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ This is the newer version, as it is the WS2. It's exactly as you see in the pictures above. I'm pretty sure the exhaust is legal. I don't know why it wouldn't be. It is a cat-back, which means that all of your stock catalytic converters are untouched. I passed emissions in New Jersey with the exhaust and an intake, and they hook up the smog sensor and what not here.

Also, as of right now, there is no sale. I have had plenty of interest but no dedicated buyer. If you are truly interested, send me a PM.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
i have this exhaust as well, had it for a couple of years now... and like said, kinda like the sound of a stock G35... thou not as loud. it pretty much jus adds some growl to the car. looks like how stock should've looked it in my opinion.
as for passing smog i don't see why not, and if anything it still looks like stock... jus a lil more shiny. :)

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
very tempting..i have hks hiper and now using stock because of freaking cops in northern va are the ass!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Seven0Three
1 - 20 of 40 Posts