Looking to trade with a ggp/cf meshed grill or 03 sportdesign grill

for sale - its in good shape..i think one tab is broken(typical) 100 obo

·
Registered
589 Posts
Romyo247 said:

I'm not trying to ruin your sale, but I had a grill with a broken tab before, the fitment sux~!!!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
osmosis said:
I'm not trying to ruin your sale, but I had a grill with a broken tab before, the fitment sux~!!!
dude, thats shitty of you to post that..

I saw Romyo247's car in person yesterday actually, and you cannot even tell it has a broken tab...I have broken tabs on my grill, and fitment is fine... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
osmosis said:
thanks friend..but if u clip the grill into the bumper like mine u doesnt move at all..so it will fit perfect. Even if it had no tabs on top it would still fit perfect

·
Registered
168 Posts
Offer To Trade!

Romyo247 said:

hey i got almost exactly wha ur lookin for, and i guess i can be considered to be a local so -no shipping-

this is an '03 BO sport design grille EXCELLENT CONDITION...willing to trade? Let me kno...

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
same grill..comes with the red altezza badge...but i kno alot of ppl like the look with the L emblem so i posted that to give u an idea

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what grill did u want to trade...got any pics?

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah u could change the badges...just need some custom work...ya this is the altezza z edition...when u were trying to trade i was like thats the same grill i have i dont want another one lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
marc_lexus_29 said:
So how did u mount that? I wanan do that to mine.... I have my oem grill too Can u tel lme how u did it plz it looks sweet
there is a how to thread floating around somewhere...search the "Inside and Out" sub-forum

1 - 20 of 21 Posts