Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had to give my sister my car, so I had to take the body kit of my baby =( Anyways, it's a full authentic Vizage kit... you can see official pictures of the kit at www.vizages.com (my car is featured in their gallery section if you want to see more pics).. I had the kit freshly repainted after I took it off so its in perfect condition, and its Graphite Grey Pearl in color... I'm asking $1200 for all four pieces (I might even be able to throw in a free Vizage front grill [as seen in the last picture] because long story short, the stupid body shop messed up and gave me another original lexus grill..anyways thats not a guarantee though..the bodyshop is being kinda shady about the whole situation).. here are some pics of it
PM me or IM me at DJ Xquizit 2K1 on AIM for any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
can i get the grille for free lol or like $50?

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'd be willing to buy the front and sides if you're interested in parting out. The rear won't do me any good since it won't fit on my SportX. let me know.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
How much for the fifth piece? ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
silksdj, I'll be willing to part it out if I can find a buyer for the rear piece at the same time.. I don't wanna just be stuck with 1/3 of the kit you kno?

myis300t, that fifth piece is all mine =P

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Nice kit man. I'd take it if I didn't have one already.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm cmondammit wow ur clear across the country.. I guess i'll just charge $20 bux for shipping, and I'll cover the rest of the cost.. so $420 shipped ;)... and silksdj if you're still interested, i guess $820 shipped.. lemme kno

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just emailed you on the rear bumper. BUt $1200 is a ridiculous price for a used body kit and only 4 peices. We have people selling their cwest kits for less than what you are asking. For Vizage I think its way to much

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
i dunno, keep in mind that it is prepainted GGP..getting a good match to GGP on bodykits is tough, but IMO this last body shop did one of the best color matches ever.. it's a good deal if your car is GGP (that way you dont gotta spend the time and money getting that done at the body shop.. at least for me time = money).. and as for CWest.. thats a fiberglass kit.. you can't compare a fiberglass kit to polyurethane.. fiberglass can shatter from just a lil tire shred on the freeway.. cant beat polyurethane quality.. of course the cwest is gonna be cheaper (no offense cwest owners :p)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts