Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
Well I spent the last couple months putting together and building a premium turbo kit that can run on stock compression and it doesn't look like it is going to work out for me financially, so I am looking to sell the kit as a whole, here are the specs: ALL BRAND NEW PARTS

• Mazzuri turbo manifold & support bracket
• Mazzuri 3” down pipe
• IC piping & MAF/BOV flanges
• T-bolt IC clamps
• Couplers
• Precision Intercooler 27x6x3.5
• Begi RRFPR ¼ NPT
• Walbro 255 pump & install kit
• Garrett T04E turbocharger-57 trim-undivided .68 A/R
• Tial 38mm waste gate 7.3 PSI spring
• Greddy RS BOV
• NGK iridium Spark Plugs BKR7EIX
• AEM Digital Boost Gauge
• Amsoil dry flow 3” filter
• Oil cooler
• Greddy Emanage Ultimate Pressure and AFR Sensors
• Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
• 5w30 Amsoil Oil/ Oil filter
• Fuel feed and return kit
• Oil feed and return kit

I will also include 6 quarts of Amsoil 5w30 oil and a brand new oil OEM oil filter.

The intercooler piping is not built but all the bends are there and there is a LOT of extra pipe, comes with the BOV and MAF flanges to make a clean install.

Paid over $4k for these parts, willing to take a big hit and let it go for $3,300 + shipping, local pickup is very welcome.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
bizzzzzzzzump for my boy Zach

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
is the piping made for the IS or is it cut/piece together? If you want to sell it or part out LMK

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
This is a STEAL guys. Pretty much all the best parts you would want in a turbo kit. I can vouch for Zach as well.

Reactions: ISZach

·
Registered
820 Posts
Damn this seems like a great deal. I wish I had the money, I won't be able to boost until this summer... Hopefully I can find a deal like this then...

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
what do you need to get this run on the car properly?

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
i'm very interested.

i'll have to see how much i get from insurance (all the crap inside my car got jacked last night). i've decided to strip the interior, and part out all of the other loose stuff i have lying around the house. i get the car inspected by the insurance adjuster tomorrow.

shipping would be to VA (22310)

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doesn't look like there's e-manage, and he has all the piping for the ICs, it just needs to be welded together.
Correct. You can get a Greddy EMU for about $475. That's all you need to run the kit.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Correct. You can get a Greddy EMU for about $475. That's all you need to run the kit.
oops, i read through the list quickly and saw that it had the e-manage pressure sensors, and i mistook it for the e-manage ultimate.

regardless, i'm still interested.

·
Registered
960 Posts
so many good deals on kits lately!!! GAH!

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oops, i read through the list quickly and saw that it had the e-manage pressure sensors, and i mistook it for the e-manage ultimate.
Yes, so if you get an emanage ultimate you have the tools to tune it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.