Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
100% complete bolt-on Turbo kit with full fuel return system and standalone:

All parts/contents are in excellent working condition with less then 4k miles. The majority have about 2k miles. I built this kit comparable to the SRT 2.75 setup with little odds and ends changed. The setup spools ridiculously quick and is very easy to tune and build off of. All fittings, lines, silicone, clamps, etc. are top quality and not standard kit junk.

Please note: at 8psi this runs like stock with added 150whp. Smooth idle, 100% working fuel gauge, etc. No smoke, no burning oil, no BS.

With purchase of this kit I'll throw in a brand new SRT 2.5mm headgaset. You'll need ARP Headstuds if you want to lower compression ($119) and run more then 7-9psi.

Kit Contents:

-Precision Turbo .61 snail
-Greddy FMIC 3" endtanks (huge but fits behind crash bar and has custom mounting tabs)
-2.5" Mandrel POLISHED aluminum intercooler piping w/ oem location MAF flange. (the 2.5" piping makes the huge fmic super efficient)
-3" air intake pipe flanged for vsv and pcv.
-3" Open Element Air filter
-High Temp black 4-layered silicone couplers from boostcontroller
-SS T-Bolt clamps
-Walbro 255 lph fuel pump w/ oem tank fuel return configuration. (Thats right, the entire tank mechanism done for you)
-Aeromotive Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
-6an black fittings complete with -6an SS hose from fpr to intank.
-Bosch 720cc low impedance injectors w/clips
-OEM tapped fuel rail for FPR
-Tial 38mm Wastegate w/ 8psi spring
-Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve
-2jzgeTubular t304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold
-3" Mandrel t304 SS Downpipe with recirculated wastegate tube
-Vband clamp for flange
-3" Mandrel t304 SS Racepipe
-ALL -AN SS tubing/fittings - oil feed, oil return, etc.
-Tapped vvti bolt for oil feed (very clean look)
-Tons of black silicone hose
-NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, 1 step colder
-Haltech F10x w/ air, coolant sensors and 3bar map sensor - guaranteed working basemap for daily driving.
-OEM Ypipe Intake contains the haltech air sensor.
-All other fittings and gaskets!!!
-Complete color step-by-step Installation Instructions
-SRT 2.5mm Headgasket, never installed

I'll throw in my Greddy oil catch can with breather filter and goodyear hoses as well.

I'll label every F10x wire and make it 100% mindless to install. I'm available for help before, during and after the sale. If purchased locally I can definitely perform the install. In exchange all I would like is your oem fuel rail, in tank fuel case, vvti bolt and intake ypipe. Send them to me at your leisure; no pressure to buy this and install right away.

This is as complete as it gets!!

SOLD
Locals get priority

Reactions: jahnIS300

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Installed:

Various fitment/install pics:
Clears ABS, wires heat wrapped and will tuck along side turbo (not tucked in pic)

The filters are NOT blue...that was test fit.

NO cutting the crash bar!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I've sold a blower (s/c) on here and its still being used by a current member. I've also sold a CAR on here which is now boosted and running by a member. ;) I dont BS and I'm as meticulous as they get when it comes to this hobby. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
its mine!!!! im purchasing it =P

Reactions: mikkellucci

·
Registered
19 Posts
dude ill take it if you just wanna put it aside for a week or so. i swear ill get it. so everything will fit in place and every nut bolt and gasket included? i need nothin more? i will want the head gasket for 12-15 psi :)

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Good luck Mike, hate to see all your effort a DIYer be sold away like this.

Great guy to deal with. I have dealt with Mike in the past, so don't hestitate to buy this from him. Even though it was a piece together kit, it was done with precision and quality.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I cant wait to receive this kit =) im soo excited

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Thanks! I've sold a blower (s/c) on here and its still being used by a current member. I've also sold a CAR on here which is now boosted and running by a member. ;) I dont BS and I'm as meticulous as they get when it comes to this hobby. :)
Yup that blower was to me...well indirectly. I got it basically from you in the end. Mike is a great guy to deal with and has helped me on numerous occasions. Definately a guy I would trust without a doubt. Good luck with the sale man. Sad to see your parting it out however.

·
Registered
258 Posts
so is this sold someone local interested...... as in me lol

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the support, guys. +rep to all of you!
The kit is SOLD and shipping out to its new owner tomorrow/Tuesday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts