Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
arg.... you didnt tell me sooner i wouldve bought it off you. i just bought a race pipe for that price practically.:(

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2JZGEB0i said:
arg.... you didnt tell me sooner i wouldve bought it off you. i just bought a race pipe for that price practically.:(
sorry Llyod... I was intending to use the y but I made the decision not to today...

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Thanks for the info Brandon714...+rep

bump for a cool dude...

Reactions: Brandon714

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Bump For Brandon!

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
dang i cant believe this is still forsale.. c'mon no one wants a ypipe/racepipe?!

btw hope your having fun @ Knotts Scary Farm. imma go either on the 21st or the 28th? << hey u wanna go and this time bring yer gurl f00 laters~G

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
thanks brandon. i got it installed right after i saw you. no noticable difference in sound and gains, which i knew would happen because of my stock exhaust.

anyways thanks for the pipe and i'll be looking into an exhaust (btw my 3rd exhaust) that would compliment the racepipe. :)

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
dayvers said:
thanks brandon. i got it installed right after i saw you. no noticable difference in sound and gains, which i knew would happen because of my stock exhaust.

anyways thanks for the pipe and i'll be looking into an exhaust (btw my 3rd exhaust) that would compliment the racepipe. :)
What happened??? I thought you were de-moding ?? :suspiciou

Still have an intake ?? :p

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Joe Z said:
What happened??? I thought you were de-moding ?? :suspiciou

Still have an intake ?? :p
lol hey joe how's it going. to make a long story short. i got bored of the tacoma and now i want to fix up the wagon again. i'll just use the tacoma for going to home depot ;) . so the wagon is going to get a makeover little by little.

and no i don't have the intake anymore :(

i kick myself now for getting rid of it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts