Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black onyx FRONT bumper cover for sale. This was taken off a new IS and its been sitting in my closet for a while now. No scratches or anything.

$100 takes it -- I won't ship, but if you are within reasonable distance from San Jose, I'll deliver it to you.

thanks!
mike

EDIT: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
i think ill take it, i have been wanting to play around with some bumpers.

lemme kno

David

in san jose

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't have any scratches from what I remember (its wrapped), but yeah, the holes are drilled unfortunately. Since its black, its not as noticable.

The nice thing about being local is, you can check it out before you buy it. Let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
492 Posts
ShapeShifterz said:
It doesn't have any scratches from what I remember (its wrapped), but yeah, the holes are drilled unfortunately. Since its black, its not as noticable.

The nice thing about being local is, you can check it out before you buy it. Let me know.

thanks
what do you have planned this weekend??? if you still have it can i come check it out???

thanks
rolo

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
50 and i come get it????????

Im meeting the guy on friday for that price, but i onno.....

David

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
ok well if u get in need just let me know.....

David

·
Registered
152 Posts
I know you didn't want to ship, however if have reconsidered.. I would take it off your hands and pay for shipping. Also, you state "black onyx FRONT bumper cover". Is it the entire front bumper or a cover of some sort?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LATERALUS said:
I know you didn't want to ship, however if have reconsidered.. I would take it off your hands and pay for shipping. Also, you state "black onyx FRONT bumper cover". Is it the entire front bumper or a cover of some sort?

Sorry.. I won't ship YET... I may reconsider down the line.

BTW its usually referred to as a bumper 'cover' since its not the metal or foam portion as opposed to say something like whats on a ford truck. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump...

I'll now ship... if someone can suggest a decent method. I believe the bumper exceeds FedEx's dimensions guidelines.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
:D dude :) lemme kno...... Ill even come get it!

David

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you decide how to ship it, let me know - I'm interested. Possibly use a commercial shipping company that sends larger items? I've heard if you box it up right, you can use Greyhound Bus company....never known anyone who has used it though. That's about all I can think of. I'd be interested in the bumper though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts